Europe GB - CLOSED!

I don’t think that charger is gonna work.

I have Motor mount ,Truck and Pulley kit… Will post to sales thread as soon as parts are delivered to me

Don´t use that charger then! 42V is for 10S only! If you have a 8S battery, thats 8 x 4,2V = 33,6V So you need this charger!

o.k.

but maybe it is possible to adjust this charger to 33,6v?

If you are lucky. Just open it up and look if there is a potentiometer inside. Maybe you can adjust it to 33,6v. But I’d think it won’t go that low for 8S.

Are you in the UK?

Yeah, London

I’ve got some spare pulleys and belts if you need some parts cheap? PM me :slight_smile:

Any 12mm 14/15t by any chance?

@TranxFu I think you have my wheel pulley because it was not in the package I received. Please PM me your paypal address and how much to cover the shipping.

@TranxFu Same for me…

@Reamondrum2 did u get ur battery? Or is it on is’s way? Please info when you get ot so ajay can send rest on them.

Afraid not mate :(( should be relatively easy to find online? Or am i wrong :stuck_out_tongue:

lol because not everyone’s received their stuff yet. I don’t even know if my order’s been shipped out yet…

Hi @ajaynagra

would I be able to order a pair of trucks and a right side mount please? (Messaged you aswell)

Many thanks

I have for sale unused parts from this group buy:

BMS with build in soft switch, 77A - 24 EUR + shipping charger 42v 2A- 24 EUR+ shipping

You would be surprised. :slight_smile: No problem.

Got my stuff finally today Need to check if everything is okay But everthing is there Thanks ajay i hope u learned sth out of this :wink: Now i can start building finally :heart_eyes: Hope that the rest dont have to wait to long for their parts

4 Likes

OH HELL YEAH. That means you can start shipping out the last stuff! :smiley:

Hi, Can you still order stuff from here? I really don’t want to read the past 1640 posts to find out…