Europe GB - CLOSED!

So My whole order is 90 mm wheels Motor mount (left) Wheel pulley Belt Motor pulley

Hey @ajaynagra, awesome to see you are doing another group buy! Great service last time, so I’m in for another one :wink: Hope it’s still possible to join in?

I’d be down for:

• 1 x Sensored 190kv 6374 motor
  • 1 x Motor mount for Caliber Trucks - Left Side
  • 1 x Kegel pulley kit - 16T/36T - 12mm
  • 1 x Antispark Switch
  • 1 x Charger - 42v4a
  • 1 x BMS

I read trough the entire topic, but I do have some additional questions:

• How about import duty, taxes… No chance of surprise additional costs?
  • For the side of the motor mount: I assume ‘left side’ is when the mount is rear mounted and the board with wheels down, that the mount is on the left when looking in the forward direction of travel? Because I’d like my mount on my rear heel side (my stance is regular).
  • Is there a spec sheet of the BMS available?
  • Is there a possibility of purchasing additional wires, connectors and maybe a battery percentage screen (and how about the price)?

Thanks in advance!

Emiel

I live in Germany!

Sorry for the slower replies, last night i decided that the group buy wasnt completing finished and that people still wanted to join so I am going to give it to the end of Friday before i start finalizing everything.

If people are ready to pay now, PM me your order/details because this is going to be very messy if everything is just posted on the thread.

Alright thanks guys! =)

What colour is the caliber clones? @ajaynagra

Black

10 char

I would like to order one pair of trucks then :slight_smile: ill send a pm

@ajaynagra Please remove the controller from my order - a friend has come up with a second hand one.

Thanks Norcs

I wouldn’t have people pay you… Ajay, you need to message me back.

@JLabs what’s going on?

1 Like

Hey I’m reposting my whole order :slight_smile: 90 mm wheels Motor mount (left) Wheel pulley Belt Motor pulley

my guess is Jlabs wants his cut - since the products can be bought via his market.

Its not that we were talking about the amount of motors we were going to order but i wasnt responding

PM please for payment

Could you add a vesc for me please?

Ok have you got a final list now?

Final list: Right Side Aluminum-7075 (Fits caliber) Longboard Trucks 90mm flywheels ORANGE 12mm flywheel pulley kit Vesc

Okay if your ready to pay PM me

How do i send a pm?

i’d like to change the wheels to 90mm though. Sorry man

Final final list Right Side Aluminum-7075 (Fits caliber) Longboard Trucks 90mm flywheels ORANGE 12mm flywheel pulley kit Vesc