Europe GB - CLOSED!

That would be a ‘set’ :slight_smile:

1 Like

Ok, great, and when can I expect it to arrive, and will you give me any kind of receipt? And when do you want me to send you the money :slight_smile:

Roger Roger :grinning:

Im not really sure what a reciept what do for you but i can if you want.

And it should come me to me late december and then to you a week later

maybe you already said it but I could not find it: What kvs are the motors?

190Kv

10 char

thanks - was hoping for a 149kv though :frowning:

Sorry is there a motor you have been looking at on any chinese websites?

hobbyking’s SK3 149kv - or maybe the banggod 140kv one (evolve clone)

Anyone tested these motors?

Ok great, when do you want me to pay for it?

Im sorting a few things out with my paypal so ill let you know soon

Any update ? :slight_smile: Will be working late tomorrow so can fix paypal in the evening here once you know :wink:

@ajaynagra my order in the spread sheet seems to be wrong, initially I ordered; 97mm orange flywheels LH motor mount Mini remote

However, can I change that to the winning or better still the benchwheel remote please?

Thats alright buddy, then i take this one. And 2 77a bms.

I am in for the following:

One set of 90mm flywheel orange One set of caliber clones in orange One Maytech VESC One set of 12mm Pulley kit (36 + 15)

Am I too late to get two motor mounts?

I would take a 1x set of trucks 2x 6374 1x 12mm Kegal Pulley kit

assuming you are still rocking this…

Alright I’m very much motivated to participate in the group buy, but as a complete and utter newbie I have a lot of questions, I hope you guys can help me:

• Are the bearings included?
  • The batteries seem super expensive, are they worth the extra cash compared to, say, two of those for 50 USD total https://hobbyking.com/en_us/zippy-flightmax-5000mah-3s1p-20c.html
  • If so, which one of the two offered here do you recommend? And do I need one or two for the average 10 mile range?
  • How important is the anti spark switch? The few tutorials I read about e-skates never mentioned it!
  • What’s the difference between the two motors?

Apart from that, I’d be in for basically all of it (Black 83 Wheels, trucks, one of the batteries, charger, BMS, Motor Mount, VESC, Mini controller, one of the two pulley kits, and one of the motors)

Cheers!

You need 6 of those lipos to get 9s with 10000mah and that 10s4p is 10000mah and 3p is 7500.

But at first by reading this forum you’ll get answers of all those guestions.

1 Like