Europe FOCBOX Round 2 - Speed Ball 20/20 Full!

Thanks a lot Mr. Monkey :smile:

1 Like

receive last saturday :smile:

A big thanks once again monkey32 ! ! Some welding to come and find/do a sweet case and gooooo testing

Glad to hear

1 Like

You need a sweet case??

2 Likes

I will made mine I guess … or reused my deck case :wink:

2 Likes

When there will be next Europe Group Buy for FOCBOX? I would join. .

1 Like

same here id take one

If you need FOCBOXes you can get them in the EU here: https://street-wing.com/product/enertion-focbox-vesc-x/

1 Like

thanks for buying location hint. But 140 GBP on street-wing.com vs. 115EUR in case of group buy from Spain. And shipping should cost ca the same in both cases. Significant price difference IMO

The FOCBOXes @ Street Wing are £117 before VAT, the tax is what makes them more expensive…

is that carbon Kevlar?

So gents, I was able to do the group buy from the states to avoid import tax/VAT into Europe and shipping from US ( when they were still produced there). I have read a few comments from notable vendors (yummyblobs) that say the pricing is high now and making resales and group buys effectively useless. I will look into these claims and get back to you. If I can I will run another GB when I head home for Xmas for FOCBOXEs in Europe. I am currently slated to head home for Thanksgiving and doing a group buy for Torqueboards long trucks.

More to come.

What do u mean FOCBOX is no longer built in the us ?

I believe that FOCBOXs are no longer produced stateside. Yes.

I tought it was the main selling point. So now it’s produced in china ?

It’s now being produced in China I believe And the lowest price for bulk orders of 30 is 130 dollars

Which is shitty because I was hoping next order to get 50 for 85 dollars each

So I’m probably out of the group buys for FOXBOXes

It makes litteraly no sense. Why it would be more expensive now that’s it’s built in china ?

I m very disapointed on this one. Enertion made a bad move IMO.

Esk8.de and Ollin’s VESC are the last TOP NOTCH product I guess

1 Like

do they not use mosfetts tho

1 Like