EUR _Group Buy - 100-102€ VESC 6.6 Flipsky

There also the 3 screws to the heatsink. I‘ll replace the spacer between the pcb and the heatsink and design a 3D printed plate for it to hold everything in place.

2 Likes

I think there is STL file to use for measurement. I think was based on the Escape. Maybe is useful

What you mean with it? The Flipsky has a different size than the escapes. Tried to get my Flipsky pcb in the left over heat sink from my escape but no way. :sweat_smile::see_no_evil:

Ah ok I never compared them but I thought they share it the same pcb. Never mind

Unfortunately not. The Flipsky is more wide

1 Like

Before I had a voltage meter in the separate spark switch output to see the battery voltage. Does somebody know where in the Flipsky esc I can connect the voltage meter to get the battery voltage?

As far as I know there is no separate port for it image

Can’t you just wire the voltmeter behind your switch?

Yes. I know that there is no port for that. I’m using the built in spark switch. I measured that the switch terminals have only 12V.

Guys I am at the time to decide whether use the built in anti sparks. I was wondering is someone using it on regular base? In case of dual vescs, did you use a 24V switch and wired to receive 12V from each vesc or you cut on the 12V wire? To me it should work as well. Thx!

IMG_20180922_201605 I’m using it for 4 vesc, bought this pre-wired from flipsky and it can take up to 50 volt. But have extended the wires because they was to short. They already put a resistor in it. Havnt tested alot, just a little and it works

1 Like

ok good. I may give it a try since i am out of space with the two Vesc 6.6 in the enclosure.

Hi man, sorry to call back this question, but I was making the push button. I followed you diagram and the one on Flipsky website .

I used a 2KOhm resistor since I am going dual vesc and a 24V latching type button.

I see that on the Flipsky diagram the C and negative are connected, whiel I do not see it in the picture you posted above.

Here my wiring. Do you think is correct?

IMG_20181018_001657 IMG_20181018_001405 IMG_20181018_001432 IMG_20181018_001416 15398149168327336090991781871222

Moreover I used a button that holds the position once you press it. Is it correct or should be on thst always came back to the original position?

15398177517208368369092158211256 15398177843228446585041118826007

I’m pretty sure it needs to be a latching type switch. Monitary only makes contact when you push it. Self latching push button stay in contact.

1 Like

Ok perfect so It’s correct what I used. Could you please check the wiring? Because then I think I need to remove the blu wire thst connects C and - since they will be connected when the button is pressed. Is it right? They could post a more clear drawing on the website :sweat_smile: Thanks

This is basically all the same switch just different size and manufacture. They wire them the same for their anti spark switch. image image image

2 Likes

Thanks man. ah ok there is physical connection between C and -. Perfect then I did correctly. I will test them and let you know. Thanks!

Same situation here. Did you find a pin on the vesc that does the trick?

I think this will work: Screenshot_20181018-093759 Negative to the green and positive to the red

1 Like

Cool! I was also thinking that my voltmeter is a bit programmable so it turns off after 10sec, so actually I don’t think it uses any current even if left it on all th time since you have to press to resume it.

Hi guys since you all have the single FESC 6.6. I am having trouble with brakes. Could you please check the thread and tell me if you see something odd. Appreciate! https://www.electric-skateboard.builders/t/almost-no-brakes-in-foc-12s3p-30q-battery-flipsky-6-6-meepo-hubmotors-style/72170