EUR _Group Buy - 100-102€ VESC 6.6 Flipsky

How much did you pay for it? And when? Hope we solve the issue soon :slight_smile:

YEh I also have 3 switches now :joy: I was already so happy so save space inside the enclosure…nop

OK this is really disappointing, i was unaware of this!

What issues were they having with the anti spark? Was it the crappy switch or the on board implementation??

Ill look into it

Also will notify the other group buy, see if these changes are going to mean they dont want it anymore and refund those peeps

1 Like

I believe it was a crappy switch and people didn’t show to much interest. It’s great for a single set up. But when doing duel it clouded issues. It can be reversed and a switch added. I believe everything is still there component wise. Just no jst and the pins are jumped.

I’m happy to stay in the group buy either way…

1 Like

Guys, you can simply use a loop key (cheepist) 10$ or Luna switch 35$ or a Vedder 35-45$ After examining the units I have. It looks like it’s just a matter of wicking the solder bridge away and soldering in a jst connector.

@mackann @bullrider12 @rey8801 @hyperIon1

:Da

2 Likes

I thought so.

Confusing stuff. I guess someone will figure it out

Ah ok. Thanks for asking. I will then decide whether use it or not. I though was a safe one but now seems that it gives problem. I have both loop key and antispark switch I will use that one then.

Thank god I’m not the only one with that missing connector :slight_smile:

I also went the way with a vedder anti spark switch. That’s quite sad, because I ordered a nice looking LED push button ^^

I mean solder back a JST PH 3 pins doesn’t take took much, I just want to be sure that that antispark is safe.

How have you guys installed the flipsky vesc onto the board or the enclosure since their is no holes to screw it? Or do you just glue the heatsink to the board/enclosure with glue heat gun?

I used sticky back 3m velcro.

This is so bad of flipsky, they advertise as with e switch then they just remove it just because they thought ppl didnt like it without saying anything? Why didnt they just mount the jst with a jumper? Anyway do you guys now what jst i need to buy? jst

Jst PH 3 pins :wink: man if you want I will put 2 in the box to you. You only need two males right?

Ty, i need 4. That would be realy nice do you have 4?

1 Like

Replied to your pm

1 Like