EUR _Group Buy - 100-102€ VESC 6.6 Flipsky

Single or dual?

Just a single

Is this correct wiring for the switch? The ESC had no connector and the green and blue were soldered together in the pcb. When the ESC is on the output from the switch connections were 12V. image

I’m after 2 singles, heatsink only in the UK…

@rey8801 might know

Still have to make it but this what I have https://www.electric-skateboard.builders/t/eur-group-buy-100-102-vesc-6-6-flipsky/63924/40?u=rey8801 In the schematic they take 12V from each vesc when I would rather cut one 12V wire. Therefore you need to use a 24V push button.

Is this groupbuy still going on? Because im in for 2 fesc’s

What version?

2x single fesc 6.6 with only heatsink, I can solder bt/nrf module and button on the fesc by myself i suppose right

Fill the form

I won’t accept anything after today

Done! 10char

anyone more got them without the port for the eswisch where to plug in the button? All my 4 is without it, wonder if its possibel to solder or if its missing the e-switch function? :frowning: 733ed99ced0bd239b05eaabe99d000fe64e3c005

I will check it later and let you know about mine

Ok. I just saw the last pm you sent and tried comparing it others. @bullrider12

chrome

Not sure if it was a question :sweat_smile: but that’s how mine look

Yeah the issue is here I think

When it should be like this.

This is open to anyone that owns the ESC :smiley:

Is anyone using the switch, if so, how? (THIS IS THE ACTUAL QUESTION :stuck_out_tongue:

@mackann @rey8801 @hyperIon1

In the second run I do believe the switch was deleted because it was causing issues. I have one of the original and one from second batch. The OG has the switch and the second doesn’t.

OK then I will see if the technician from Flipsky has something to say and then see if anyone here has done it

Well why do they say it have it thene and the picture shows it, now I’m stuck without any on/off, I even paid flipsky for a button for this, I really hope it’s possible to solder it? IMG_20180921_154459

1 Like