EUR _Group Buy - 100-102€ VESC 6.6 Flipsky

@moon I think I eventually paid for tracked but did not get any email for tracking. Am I mistaken ?

I’ll pm it later

PMd

Your package arrived! Thank you :wink:

1 Like

Package arrived !

1 Like

I also got mine! Basically tracking doesn’t matter :grin:. Thx @moon.

1 Like

Mine already 7days left uk but didn’t reach Russian customs yet…looks like the bring mine by horse…

2 Likes

:joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy: OMG

You have fun… that’s sometimes not so easy…my order from unik already two weeks laying in the main post office. No notification nothing, they even didn’t know that it’s laying there. Just when I came with tracking number and said it need to be here they where searching for it…now they found and pass it through customs and next week I can take it away.

Ok sorry :sweat_smile:

Are you a German living in Russia?

1 Like

Exactly And guess what, my russian is horrible…makes this hobby not much more easy :sweat_smile: It’s already starting with finding things like…

No need for sorry by the way. All is good.

2 Likes

Received today. I have a 24V switch. Do I need the resistor for the led in the switch?

1 Like

By the pictures yes. I was also going to make the switch

Got mine to, havnt tested yet IMG_20180909_145520

1 Like
  • Who wants a second dual esc eu groupbuy?
  • Who wants 2 dual esc’s?

0 voters

Is this for a dual?

@Namasaki

Unlock this thread if you can?

1 Like

Nice, I didn’t have the time to test anything :smiley:

With regards to the dual esc. You can get a $51 discount by liking flipskys Facebook page and then messaging them for the code.

That’s likely near any group buy price we’d get right now.

3 Likes

Got mine finally! Thx for your work :ok_hand:

2 Likes

It is unlocked now

2 Likes

Am I able to buy one and get it shipped to Canada? If so how much is shipping and should I fill in the form at the top? I will give a PayPal tip to you if I can because of your work helping others out.