EUR _Group Buy - 100-102€ VESC 6.6 Flipsky

Yeah I will take a look today

@Andy87 no need to check your mail, I sent yours with royal mail. And I think the tracking information is on the receipt

@moon Just to know I also didn’t receive anything. Not in a hurry, but just for your information :grin:

Ok, I didn’t set it up for email tracking but I will pm people their tracking at some point.

For most people the tracking hasn’t done anything yet

1 Like

No stress! Will anyhow take some time till it’s here. In Russia the Carrier sometimes only deliver till the nearest post office or if they don’t reach you they don’t leave a information as the mailbox usually inside of the house… The best thing I ever had was that the post man just took a piece of velcron and put a hand written paper on a 20 family house door that the packet arrived…this was in my vacation, two weeks the paper survived there :joy:

Hi,

The tracking for most people was automatically sent to their email (I am assuming so because I hadn’t sent some people tracking and they already had the tracking links)

I advise that you track on a computer since the mobile websites hides information

Thanks.

If you dont have tracking still, PM me

@Ch4w your ESC looks like it has arrived already

Yep, received today safe and sound and really well protected in loads of bubble wrap! Can’t wait to connect it up over the weekend and go out for a ride. Thanks again @moon for sorting this.

2 Likes

Good for me too. But is there a tracking number for me?

You voted no on tracked so no

Got mine :slight_smile: very well packed though :slight_smile:

A quick question: is it only me or is anyone else missing the connector for the push button too?image

1 Like

OK i thought otherwise my bad, sorry

hmmm. Cant help, I didnt open any of these packages :smiley:

ps

tracking seemed pretty useless… (Picture is of a parcel that was delivered :cold_sweat:

Damn, seems like my soldering skills are needed here :yum:

yeh also mine is stocked at Hayes Sorting Center. If you type on Google seems quite common. We’ll see it

Yeah I think the blank boxes are meant to show progress but doesnt say anything…

If you look at the top of the page it does predict the delivery date and in my case is the 13/09. So I guess I will refer to it.

Ok. It is usually earlier than what they say

yeh no problem for me :grin:

Also everyone. Please let me know when you receive the goods

1 Like

Arrived yesterday, thanks! Nothing tested yet, but all looks really good

1 Like

mine arrived today so you can cross me off ::wink:

1 Like