[EU] VESC's, deck and enclosure for sale!

What are roughly the inside diameters? can there fit a 10s2p lion pack and esc and stuff?

Internal dimensions are approximately: L 20cm, W 13,7cm, H 5,5cm (20 is the shortest length) Outer is approximately: L 26cm, W 19cm, H 5,8cm

Hey Fraannk , Amazing build by the way super portable and amazing specs for the price. Im also trying a small 24’ Mirco-Me deck build just except with hub motors just that the deck is kinda expensive but looks like you’ve manged to fit a a 10s2p and a vesc on a 22’ Amazing.I was interested in buy your 22’ deck and enclosure not sure if they’re still available but HMU if they are.

If you want to make a small built those decks are nice because of the wheelbase. I have the same deck but the 27" version i am pretty sure it is way more stable thanvdor instance a 31" cruiser deck. No wobbles at 45kmh…the only downside of these decks is the lack of concave. Hope for you it is still available .

Hey, it’s still available, yes. :slight_smile: I had 2x 5s 5000mAh Li-Po’s in the enclosure. :slight_smile:

Okay Perfect I would be interested in Buying the deck only. Just wondering where would you buy these’s board because I really like them or are they handmade

1 Like

Deck and enclosure still available!

Do have picture of enclosure placed under the deck?

I still havent figured out what trucks might be needed for such board…

If roads were better i might have sticked to penny board idea… though roads are so bad here u always have to be for a lookout where to cut pass in grass, gravel or other uneven road surfaces…

So yeh… shootout to get it out to someone… not sure why it is not ‘moving’ lol

I have these images, I can take more when I get home. I used standard Caliber II 50 trucks imageimage)image

2 Likes

Looks small indeed.

Though probably manageable to ride it anyways :slight_smile:

Hello, i might be interested in the deck and enclosure . What about 40 Euro , shipping to Belgium included?

Is the vesc still available?