REVIEW and EU/USA GROUP BUY - 90mm MAD Hub motors 75Kv or 130Kv - Dual 170 Euro. 1st round Closed_ Working on the DD conversion Kit_Mad Fury

I bought the 130Kv and I already spent more than the deal here listed. I just hope I don’t get custom otherwise I will end up with quite a lot more :laughing: I wanted to see what they actually have and if I like it. Moreover in case the 130Kv are not suitable for me I would be still in time to get another 75Kv with the deal, if we can make. Otherwise so be it.

Just signed up. Hope we can get them cheaper so I can start modding my Landyachtz Falcon :smiley:

1 Like

I contacted the guy. I updated the deal in the first post. With 10 dual sett the cheaper I could get is 170 Euro to my place. To me the price is great compare to the retail one. I am in Belgium. Then it’s up to you, based of where you are we can arrange it as you like. I put the shipping cost that I found from my local post. I used them a lot e I found them cheap compare to DHL ecc…although if you have another way is welcome. You can also come and pick it up in case, no problem. I ordered a test dual set up. I will report back once I have it and I will test it with the additional modifications that I believe can help to improve the mounting system. Really easy modifications. I also bought the trucks from the link mentioned in the first post, so you will see all together before actually buy it…For Science! I needed to try. That what I kept telling me :laughing:

Just to be sure so I can update the sets left. You signed for a single 130Kv, right? You are right I will modify the questions to include the JST modification, I kept forgetting about it

Two hub motors, not single drive :P.

1 Like

So if you read carefully it says 1 set = 1 hub. Because we can also order as single drive. If you can adjust it and I add some more options as you remember me, so you can correct for it. Thx! :smile:

@Olli I hope I am contacting the right one, could you please specify which Kv you want? 75 or 130Kv…Great onyl 7 sets to go!

Hey guys I may be Intrested in some 75kv motors but I live in the us. Just depending on shipping cost I guess. Grand Rapids specifically

1 Like

Hi man! The shipping cost is the same as most of the EU. It would be around 30 Euro :wink: we are at 7 dual sets to go. As long we reach the number I will place the order.

How long is the shipping btw? :slight_smile:

1 Like

The shipping would be with express currier so with one week usually. I ordered it last Saturday one set to try it out. I am still waiting for the tracking number. I will keep the thread updated about everything. We are still at 3 full sets so 7 to go.

Little update. I got the tracking number. The test motors should arrive next week. I will keep you posted :wink:

You were going to run them on 12s right?

If you got metr info on them I’d like to know. Do they have temp sensors?

1 Like

Hi! I am going to run them in 10s. I have a bluetooth module connected so I will post the data and a comparison with my current hub motors 75Kv from diyeboard (meepo style one). Anyhow in 12s they should perform similar to the video bigboytoys posted about it. My only concern is the ERPM. With 10s should be still ok when loaded (I will limit the ERPM anyway). For 12s either VESC6 or similar or limit the ERPM. EDIT: I am talking about the 130Kv version. With 12s I would probably go with 75Kv to have both speed and torque. They should be able to reach 30mph despite rated at 75Kv. Concerning the temp sensor, I counted 6 wires for the JST connector so I would guess they have it since they are usually 5v, GND, 3 hall sensors and temp.

Test motors received. I am still abroad so I can only modify and test them at the end of August. Anyhow the shipment was pretty fast. IMG_20180731_065606 We are at 3 complete set up to know. We need 7 more to satisfied the MOQ. :wink:

2 Likes

Ill buy a set

2 Likes

Hi man! Please fill the Google form at the beginning of the thread. It’s just easier to keep tracking

Do these hubs fits straight onto caliber 2 trucks?

There won’t be an erpm issue with the 130kv hubs.

130 x 50.4 = 6552 6552 x 7 = 45,864

Well below 60k

Pretty sure that they’re 24 or 28 pole so 12 or 14 pole pair.

1 Like