REVIEW and EU/USA GROUP BUY - 90mm MAD Hub motors 75Kv or 130Kv - Dual 170 Euro. 1st round Closed_ Working on the DD conversion Kit_Mad Fury

Man I love you! May I ask you if you like it and which top speed and overall performance you got? I am going to use 10s and I can not decide between 75Kv and 130Kv. Thx

1 Like

They hit 30 easy on 12s with vesc. When I ran them on 10s I was using a Backfire esc. You could still probably hit 30 on 10s if you run vesc and adjust settings.

1 Like

Damn! Now I am more confused than ever…you you try the esk8 calculator it says around 24mhp top speed with 75Kv, which is indeed what I get with the 75Kv Diyeboard hubs. That’s why I though about the 130Kv for this ones.

Run 12s and your problem is solved. You get the torque and the speed :wink:

I would but my board is done and I don’t have enough space fro a 12s battery:sweat_smile:

Last question :relaxed: which real speed did you get with 10s and backfire esc with the 75Kv hubs?

22 mph but that esc is limited. Very quick to 22 and then it would go back and forth between 22 and 21 kind of like how a car governor works.

This is the kind of behavior I get with the combination of diyeboard 75kw hubs and vesc which is able to cruise at 23 24 mph. I guess I will go for the 130Kv version hoping the torque is not going to be ridiculous. Thanks a lot for your help :slight_smile:

Man this looks so interesting. What are the specs of the 130kv motors?

1 Like

Ridiculous fast :laughing: check the video bigboytoy on YouTube. Type torqueboard 130kv hub motor race evolve GT. He was using a 12s battery nut still you should be able to reach 30mhp on these thing

and the hall sensor etc is just simply plugging into the vesc?

No as the torqueboards ones is a jst 1.5… 6 pins and you need jsh 2mm 6 pins. But no problem either you do it or I can prepare them for like 3 euro. I already did for mine hub motor. Anyhow I couldn’t resist and I bought one test dual 130kv hub motors. I will then buy Paris truck from China for really cheap. I think this one would be the better deal since you will get your complete set up for like 210 Euro to your place. I still have to re-check the math but it’s something like that :grin: Should be 170 hubs to my place. The rest is up to you, shipping and If you want the truck you can find them for cheap otherwise we can order them and I will send them too ecc…

1 Like

They run good without sensors btw, make a bit of noise but not too much. Dead silent with sensors

If you zoom in you can see the sensors in the wire sleeves20180412_000012

4 Likes

170 for 2 trucks and 2 hub motors?

Looks really good! Love the red trucks

No 170 for two hubs Truck you can buy it for really really cheap on Ali I can give you the link These hubs are at more than 300$ plus shipping

1 Like

Bought a test dual 130Kv hubs so we will see what they are actually shipping (the truth is that I could wait :joy:) I should get it in the days to come, although I am gonna be on holiday and keep thinking to the new motors. I will post a Pic once I get them, but I can work on it only when I am back. I have updated the deal description with the new, and more convenient deal, that list this hub at the same price of a Meepo style ones when they are priced 2 time more :wink:

Are you getting them from Tony @ Chibi Kosta? Took almost a month to get mine.

1 Like

No it’s another guy, oh well at least seems like. I bought from China directly and I always have the impression that you won’t really know what it’s going on. Probably there are all connected when it’s part of a small niche as electric skateboard. I didn’t search directly I got the contact from a friend. I hope the it doesn’t take that long! Well I am on holiday anyway :rofl: Since apparently it’s possible to get it from different retailers I am wondering if someone knows the probably only real factory behind and why it doesn’t just come up with the best deal ever.

How much did you spend? and did you buy the 75kv or the 130?