[EU/US] 22$ Carbon Motor mounts anodized aluminum clamp

This is how the mounts will look on a board incase anyone is curious.

I am still waiting on some payments so I have not ordered yet I am hopefull we can order monday though. @yummyblobs

1 Like

Nice stuff. Looking good!

Uhm I thought the mounts would be for mounting the motors under the deck like the enertions not behind them, did I miss something? Or is your truck backwards?

They are backwards if you look closely the front and rear truck are facing the same way

1 Like

shipping to peru is 12.6$ sorry I didnt get a notification.

Oh nice, I forgot to ask about that. That is how I will be mounting them.

Where can I get the file for the belt cover? I’ve got a 3D printer so I’d like to print a set.

I am still missing 20 Payments. It seem some e-mails may not have made it I have resent them. Pay to [email protected] make sure to add your address and username its a crazy task trying to puzzle together who you are based on amount of mounts bought and your email when its different from the google form. @vedarinis

I will upload it to thingiverse soon

1 Like

Just paid for 1 set, postage to Lithuania, EU. Thanks.

I apologize in advance if you have paid and I just missed it or could not figure out who you were but I am still missing payments from: Ich entschuldige mich schonmal im vorraus soltet ihr bezahlt haben und konnte euch nicht zuordnen dennoch fehlt mir das Geld von folgenden teilnehmern: @zeah @chsknight @monkey32 @thisguyhere @Blacksheep @Treenutter @ninja @pyttroll @whatthejess @k.kris If you have paid dont panic just go into your paypal and find the transaction Id and send it to me. Solltest du schon gezahlt haben finde einfach deine transaction ID in paypal und schick sie mir damit ich dich zuordnen kann.

@sl33py @OskarCastrone @Marshallin @paul @usual @adman @Bender @webst

Please send me a paypal request for 2 complete sets shipped to Peru. Sending you an PM right now

Go ahead and check me off as paid. Cheers

1 Like

Just paid for one full set.

1 Like

Hi I’m out, sorry.

Had the wrong email,corrected and paid now.

i filled out the google document a few seconds ago, is it still possible to be included in the group buy? 1x complete set, shipped to europe :slight_smile:

You should have just received my payment for 2 full mounts +US shipping 6 = 50 dollars total. Cant wait!!

1 Like

Yes its possible.

Mine paid this afternoon. Thanks!

1 Like