[EU/US] 22$ Carbon Motor mounts anodized aluminum clamp

All I want is my money back now. 88.- fucking dollars. You cannot believe how pissed I am at him and to an extent, myself, for paying with friends and family.

My package arrived a month ago. everything is where it should be, thanks!

The two mounts on the CF plage are they for motor covers?

Are these available and this group buy legit? Seems like some people havenā€™t gotten thereā€™s. I live in the US

This group buy was ages back and seems to have broken down but @thisguyhere has the remaining stock and seems to be delivering?

I hope this is cool to post this here but I have two of these mounts up for grabs. Like a dummy, I bought these not realizing how these will fit with my setup. My loss your gain. PM me, thanks.

I got my 2 initially ordered sets. But my third set, which I have ordered still before the batch was sent out still not received.

I paid with PP F&F with the feeling this would be better for @Shogu12. But in the end Itā€™s still frustrating that this trust is shattered into pieces and no answer is coming after writing him days ago. I would be happy if I only get my money for the third set back.

Hope he will come up with a solution. Hiding is not a solution. Neither for him nor for us.

Greetings ron

Still nothing here in Ireland.

Jayme Steffen youā€™re still checking in here, given the amount of people who have not received mounts, why not simply give out tracking info?

Maybe some people here screwed you over when you were deployed, is that it? Did they do the paypal refund thing then get their mounts anyway? Did some people even threaten you? Well I think there are plenty who would appear to have trusted you, been reasonable and have that trust & understanding shoved right back in their faces.

Itā€™s really not cool man to do what youā€™re doing, and the internet remembers who you are when you think this no longer matters someone you know or want to know will see this thread and right now you are not smelling goodā€¦

Over and out

Itā€™s time do call police. And make a report.

Yes. I hope any future employer of JAYME STEFFEN who lived in Trier, Germany at some point and works for the United States Airforce, deployed in Korea, will find this post via google and read through through it, realising the JAYME STEFFEN cant be trusted to work at (your company here). Edit: Iā€™ve found his wife and sent her a message on facebook:

@raadio13 Iā€™m with you. The only way he would ever think twice about ripping someone off is if he has real consequences. I think the best thing we could do to get our money or mounts and switches is by contacting his commanding officer. Someone said they had access to his Facebook. If you could please pass me his info Iā€™ll take care of it. Being stolen from always feels personal to me. What really gets me though was that he blamed his deployment for the delays. Heā€™s shown no signs of remorse and absolutely no consideration for the people he took money from. The only thing that will make a difference here and in the future are real life consequences. Itā€™s not something Iā€™m comfortable with and Iā€™ve been going back and forth on this for a while. I canā€™t think of anything else that will really matter. Personally I think he ended up using the time his post about being deployed bought him to get the cash out of his PayPal account. Iā€™m not sure how long the holds are now but PayPal holds onto payments for purchases for a while unless certain requirements are met by the seller before hand. Plus theyā€™re only responsible for considering a dispute for a short period of time after payment. If the seller can clear the cash and stall a dispute long enough theyā€™re pretty much in the clear. Itā€™s been a while but Iā€™ve seen the same tactics used on eBay and on other forums.

Even though I didnā€™t pay F&F and he didnā€™t respond they didnā€™t return my money. I canā€™t understand why they denied the claim so I need to follow up by phone. I really should have taken my money back and moved on long ago. Unfortunately I wanted the parts more than I wanted to believe he wouldnā€™t come through.

Thereā€™s still a chance if PayPal wonā€™t or canā€™t help you. If you used a credit card or a debit card with a VISA logo, AMEX logo any other a credit card company logo you may be coved. Usually cards like that are backed by fraud dispute policies that are similar to their credit card policies. The next step for me is to call and follow up with PayPal. If that doesnā€™t work then Iā€™m filing a credit card dispute. I hope this helps some of you too.

That might just do it. Seems evil but he didnā€™t leave ANY options or care how it effected anyone. Far less extreme than what I could think of but possibly more effective. Hopefully this gets us somewhere first.

ye lads dont fuck round finding his comanding off,and wife haha right job hate thieving scumā€¦tell him hes the weekend sort it or else just go ahead with comanding officer idea sounds best least youll know if he telling truth and if not then fuuck himā€¦

So his wife actually replied to me - Iā€™ll let it speak for itself. I was also promptly blocked after, and didnā€™t get a chance to reply. Fact is that I never provided my adress, as I wasnā€™t sure where the mounts were to be sent to. I also never got a tracking number, nor did I open a paypal dispute. Probably got me mixed up with one of you guys. I just might sent a message to his mum anyway.

1 Like

That sounds like she thinks that its only one who didnā€™t get his paid setsā€¦ If she would only knewā€¦

Moral of the story is always pay with paypal ( ā€œNOT WITHā€ friends or family). If your item doesnā€™t show up in 30 days paypal dispute it. End of story :slight_smile:

Just curious did anyone find out what locations/ countries were missing more mounts? Just wondering if for example everyone in the us did but people in Spain didnā€™t, that would at least prove if the post office is at fault even though it seems like he just never shipped them

So ive just been sat here reading the posts and have a strong urge to send messages of my own . . . I do . . . But i think i have a stronger desire to not let this guy annoy me more than he already has. Yes im only out one mount (Ā£30ish) and i know people are out more Ā£Ā£ than me, but i am going to forget about it. i would much rather be Ā£30 down than not be able to use this fantastic forum (or have to hide on it with a different username).

In hindsight i would have paid a bit extra and purchased from other websites owned by members of this forum, and not paid friends and family :confused:

On a positive note, I have just got an urban carver with 2 vesc6 :slight_smile: . . . (I think that has helped me muster up a forgiving attitude :slight_smile:

So @Shogu12 please enjoy a beer and a burger on me and no, i do not wish you choke on it.

. . . YOU FUCKING PRICK (ah shit)

8 Likes

As far as I know nobody in Canada received their orders. I personally ordered 2 mounts and I definitely provided my correct address to @Shogu12 in PM and in payment info. No word from him after payment. Paid as for Family/Friend too :frowning: A lesson to me

we need do tag him facebook. Maybe then can do something.