[EU/US] 22$ Carbon Motor mounts anodized aluminum clamp

@TarzanHBK Nice one! :grinning:

The last time I heard was when I bought the remaining quantities. Also pmd recently about all the missing ordersā€¦And as youā€™d guess, silence. Sorry.

Thanks for getting back to us. It helps!

In case you want to source proper hardware instead of the crap that was sent with the mounts, here are the specs:

I have all of these for $5 shipped within the US, but not worth shipping overseas.

2 Likes

Patiently waiting still in Australia with fingers crossed ā€¦

Also patiently waiting in Canada with fingers crossedā€¦ Summer is almost ended and the board is still missing motor mounts :unamused:

Look whatā€™s arrived, I ordered 2 though :confused:

Iā€™m in the UK by the way

So thereā€™s some hope in the UK as well thenā€¦

thanks for the info on proper hardware, but iĀ“m personally good and my hardware store around the corner has all this stuff on stock :slight_smile:

Yeah theyā€™ll be arriving. German postmark.

All he needed to say was ā€™ Iā€™ve drop shipped to Germany, so postage might take a bit longer guys ā€™

1 Like

I managed to get hold of Jayme. He sounds very genuine but suffering from too much to do and not enough time! Iā€™d hold fire on the insults and claims. Sounds like theyā€™re on their way.

Mine have turned up in the Uk. Very sturdy looking.

1 Like

Ben, I did not see too much insults on this thread considering the total lack of information. Considering it takes about two minutes to post something on the forum that will touch all the persons concerned in the same time, the excuse of ā€œnot enough timeā€ is hard to receive. I think not to receive any response is actually worse than the delay itself.

4 Likes

Fair comment. It seems to be a common theme currently with the group buys that people get in deep and then just switch off when the pressure is on. A little update goes a long way to placating the baying mob. The mounts are really nicely made but with inadequate hardware. Although to have sourced something like this in the UK at the price we paid Iā€™m in a forgiving mood. I hope this works out well for everyone in the end.

Thatā€™s such a bullshit excuse, heā€™s got literally an entire band of people who have been waiting for over 3 months and still thereā€™s no answer from him and the majority have paid F&F. Some people have only received half of what they payed for as wellā€¦

1 Like

well received while half way having lunch. SINGAPORE here.

Thanks @Shogu12

1 Like

To be honest, I donā€™t reall care all to much about his feelings. Heā€™s been acting like a real a-hole with not answering PMs or forum posts calling for updates. It is under no circumstances acceptable to do what he has done, no matter how much ā€œpressureā€ one has. If he can post pictures of him going out on Facebook he can certainly take out five minutes out of his oh so busy day to give an update, at least that heā€™s working through the backlog. People have paid their hard earned money expecting a product, instead most people have gotten nothing till now. The fact that heā€™s shipping now makes it no better at all and posts appologising his behavior are a joke.

1 Like

I am having a lot of trouble installing the mount in a way that my motor doesnā€™t end up hitting the deck.

I really like how tight this thing clamps on to the trucks but It offers way less flexibilty for the angle (please ignore the terrible motor orientation with those wires)

Any tips? Is my only option to get thicker risers? I just donā€™t see how to get the mount to angle any straighter.

You canā€™t see it at this angle but the back of the motor scrapes the middle of the board.

@curioussavage, I ran into the same problem with my board. My motors were hitting my wire cover so I had to recess them into the deck. Even after all that work the motor were still hitting. I had to use taller truck risers to solve the issue.

Hmm, not tried my mount yet, would tightening the top bolt (top in picture) first and then the bottom bolt help? Might get a degree or two.

Going to catch anyway though :confused: risers it is then