[EU/US] 22$ Carbon Motor mounts anodized aluminum clamp

I think I found him on Facebook btw. In case anybody want’s to message him there pm me for the profile link. I have already done so. He posted a new Status just a few hours ago, so it’s not like he has no access to internet.

C’mon @Shogu12. Give us an update so people don’t start thinking you’ve just sold all your mounts twice…

Coming up 4 weeks now and no mounts. I’m going to buy an urban carver to make myself feel better.

1 Like

Haven receive yet~~ (singapore). Had PM shogu12 but no any respond.

I received my motor mount from thisguyhere. ~1 week shipping to Canada so pretty good.

Solid mount.

Last time I do a group buy here, I paid for these mounts back on April 18th, this is f*!$ing ridiculous. Thanks again @Shogu12 for your amazing contribution to this community.

i paid for 4 mounts on april 25th $97, i asked for a refund june 6th and august 8th, no reply received yet, that sucks

Got mine today, I live in Germany.

2 Likes

First good news in a while…

The only way I got a reply from him was by opening a PayPal case. He never once replied to my messages here. Even on PayPal there was a lack a clarity, his reply was a status change.

I’ve escalated my PayPal case at this point.

I guess you didn’t pay using PayPal’s Friends & Family?

my mistake to pay as friends-family… We’re sorry, but this transaction cannot be disputed because it is not a purchase of goods or services. Please contact the recipient directly.

there is any chance to get a refund?

Made the same mistake and also cannot open PayPal claim/dispute. There is no way unless you get him to refund directly. Which will not happen. Lession learned.

I paid as friends-family too and already lost the faith in receiving my mount, but fortunately I received it. Maybe just wait a little bit longer. :slight_smile:

As @thisguyhere has had direct contact with @Shogu12 perhaps Joe might be able to help people out with any contact details. Or even if there is some idea of his intentions?

I tried reaching out to him via Paypal - my adress changed in the meantime but i told him early to sent it to my new house.

I´m from Germany too, so maybe it´s on it´s way?

Did pay via Goods and Services though, so I´m able to start a claim.

I will never, ever, ever pay with F&F again.

2 Likes

when did you pay, when did you receive, and where are you located? Oh, and did you nag shogu12 at all?

paid: on first day shogu wanted the money received: 22.08.2017 location: Germany no, i didn’t wrote anything to him. I just waited. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Just came home and found this package! Strange thing is, it’s a German postmark on it?! So all fellow Germans should receive theirs this week if he send them all! All others: maybe wait a bit more. Seems like they are on their way! :pray:

4 Likes