[EU/US] 22$ Carbon Motor mounts anodized aluminum clamp

Anyone internationally get their mounts from Jayme yet ? I sent him a message on here with no response, but after filing a PayPal claim I got a small lack luster of a reply, “shipping has been processed”.

I sent the payment for my mount on July 31st, and then, three days later, I sent him a PM asking for tracking, which he never replied to. The only response I got was a like on payment sent. Paid $36 shipped to SoCal, and it arrived on August 4th, packaged in a bubble-wrap envelope.

Pretty happy with it, besides the incorrect hardware that he had in stock, will probably order the correct hardware from @thisguyhere although I will wait because it’s not for my board, but my sisters, that I am building later this year.

1 Like

Is it worth starting a poll to see how many people have or haven’t received their mounts?

2 Likes

Yes, poll what he said :point_up:t2:

Also to add in ‘not received and paid goods and services’ and ‘not recieved and paid friends and family’

Unfortunately I’m friends and family (*punch myself in the face)

Hopefully mine will arrive and I’ll regret this post and my lack of ‘faith’, but it has been over 3 weeks since shipping date :sweat:

I still didn’t get m 3 Mount Sets!? That’s really sad.

As requested, let me know if I missed something.

• Received mount(s) and paid Friends and Family
  • Received mount(s) and paid Goods and Services
  • Did not receive mount(s) and paid Friends and Family
  • Did not receive mount(s) and paid Goods and Services

0 voters

Ha, just set up a poll. Should I delete the one i did?

1 Like

Probably haha my bad :smile: Didn’t mean to snipe you or anything :joy:

No worries, I flagged mine to be deleted as I am missing where I can delete my post! Hopefully this won’t get buried.

1 Like

I think this thread is still receiving a lot of traction, hopefully it can be helpful to someone :slight_smile:

Hmm inconclusive results so far :thinking: Lol

I do think they will arrive though, and my impatience will be proved once again :grin:

3 Likes

Lol I agree, pretty split so far :grin:

Heads up because I had these same mounts from @fedestanco, the carriage bolt heads (the spherish side were scrapping against my wheel pulley. I did file it down from the installation day, but after about 3 months, the wheel pulley started rubbing against the middle carriage bolt. Putting another washer on the truck axle solved the problem but not after scratching the paint and little metal.

this would no longer be an issue provided you use the correct hardware i sourced:

http://www.electric-skateboard.builders/t/motor-mount-for-caliber-ii-trucks-enertion-clones-aluminum-clamp-carbon-fiber-arm/30286

2 Likes

Of course it’s not an issue you got the right stuff. I only wanted to let everyone know, maybe it was a bad set of bolts I got (I WAS NOT PART OF THIS GB or yours). Just like a friendly headsup to all to double check clearances before riding.

:thumbsup:

1 Like

If I’m not mistaken, pretty much all the mounts that were shipped were shipped on a single day, and were received early August.

So timing of receipt for the ones who got them, would be another useful data point.

Don’t know how much the poll will be open but I’ll see if I got my package next week on Wednesday and try to vote then… Until then, it’s Schrodinger’s cat for me :slight_smile:

No one received theirs?

Not yet :cry: