[EU/US] 22$ Carbon Motor mounts anodized aluminum clamp

So how much will it cost including hardware? Still 22$? I live in the Netherlands

Did you get the hardware? I know you are probably being asked a lot but I really want to order 2 mounts.

I will have to get a quote for shipping to NL, will get back to you later today.

And no, not $22.

$32 plus shipping.

1 Like

Yes and no. They drop shipped the carriage bolts, theyā€™re still on the way.

Everything else I got yesterday. Yes itā€™s frustrating.

The carriage bolts are the three bolts connecting the arm to the clamp.

So you already have the bolts that clamp around the truck ? Just to make things clear

That is correct

Donā€™t know when remaining carriage bolts will be here it got delayed in shipping

Also still waiting for delivery (Germany) . Hope itā€™s all good with @Shogu12

I am in the US (Colorado) and still have not received them.

Oh damn @thisguyhere youā€™re located in the US. That will probably make shipping costs somewhat high or isnā€™t it?

@Shogu12 once asked for my address so Iā€™m not really sure (he doesnā€™t respond to my messages) if he has a mount reserved for me. Do you have any idea? Here he asked for my info (13 days ago): http://www.electric-skateboard.builders/t/eu-us-22-carbon-motor-mounts-anodized-aluminum-clamp/20795/313?u=gunnark

sorry, the transactions that shogu12 completed are his alone, iā€™m not privy to any of it. but if you havenā€™t paid for anything, i doubt a set was reserved. if you did pay, youā€™ll have to clarify with shogu.

as for shipping to EU, it may be ok because itā€™s small envelope so should be relatively inexpensive, guessing $10-12 USD.

Ok that sounds alright.

Its such a shame that shogu wonā€™t respond. The only response I got was on my first message to him telling my address. He gave it a :heart:, thatā€™s it After that no response at all so I have no idea what is going on. And it looks like Iā€™m not the only oneā€¦ Too bad ): I wonder what is going on

hes away on assignment, wont be able to respond for awhile.

shipping to NL from US will be $13 USD.

if youā€™re still interested:

http://www.electric-skateboard.builders/t/motor-mount-for-caliber-ii-trucks-enertion-clones-aluminum-clamp-carbon-fiber-arm/30286

1 Like

Never got mine yet ā€¦ shipping to Canada.

@Shogu12 I bought 2 motor mounts and an anti spark switch from you. Switch was paid for on May 11th 2017 and the 2 motor mounts were paid for on May 16th 2017. I have not received anything I have paid for yet. I get that you were away for work and that youā€™re swamped after coming home but you made a commitment when you took my money. Please follow through with your end of it. I waited patiently while you were gone but I canā€™t keep it up without a status update now that youā€™re home. I sent you a PM recently. Could you respond to it and let me know when my purchases are going to be sent?

@thisguyhere I canā€™t believe he sold those to you before making sure he met his obligations to those that have paid already. I bought several things from him and I have nothing to show for it. Iā€™m not making it youā€™re problem so donā€™t take this the wrong way. I just had to say that itā€™s crappy that heā€™d do that while heā€™s leaving people that havenā€™t gotten what they paid for in the dark.

2 Likes

i understand the frustration, i was in the same boat with you.

letā€™s chalk up the lack of communication to his military obligations and give him time to respond.

if there are orders indeed unfulfilled, i have no problems making up the slack from my stock. but that would only happen with funds from shogu to make up for the missing parts.

more to follow, i guessā€¦

1 Like

Anyone want my mount? $22 shipped.

also, for those whoā€™ve received their mounts, i finally have all the hardware.

check here:

http://www.electric-skateboard.builders/t/motor-mount-for-caliber-ii-trucks-enertion-clones-aluminum-clamp-carbon-fiber-arm/30286

Iā€™m frustrated but not unreasonable. I wouldnā€™t ask for you to take a loss. I donā€™t hold you responsible or hold any resentments towards you. You didnā€™t take my money for the GB or sell me anything. I canā€™t see anyone blaming you for the way this has turned out so far. I hope it didnā€™t come across as anything other than me telling you my opinion on the situation since you were the buyer. I can only go off of the information available and Iā€™d say my opinion is pretty fair at this point.

Edit 8/16/17: Since @Shogu12 has been MIA on delivering some of our parts, money, and responses despite stopping by the forum to catch up on other more important things than his financial obligations to members I contacted @thisguyhere . If anyone else still needs these hereā€™s the pricing taken from his post. @thisguyhere said itā€™s ā€œ$34 for the complete set, with $3 shipping within the US, $10 Canada, $13 rest of the world. Also selling complete hardware set for $5 shipped within the USā€. Itā€™s not $22 but itā€™s still a good deal. Since it includes the right sized hardware most of us would be spending close to that sourcing our own.

Thisguyhere bought the mounts off @Shogu12 when he offered the rest of the mounts he had as a single lot. Thisguyhere had no part in the sales or money collection in the previous group buy and he bought these off Shogu12 before anyone knew Shogu12 didnā€™t ship all the mounts to those that had previously paid for them. All that is on Shogu12 alone.

Sent you a pm