[EU/US] 22$ Carbon Motor mounts anodized aluminum clamp

@Shogu12 are you emailing tracking info for the shipments? just curious, I like to keep up with mine as they sometimes walk away.

PM /DM thatā€¦ Donā€™t want some goof to sign you up for Victoriaā€™s secret catalog and what not.

I Donā€™t know if thatā€™s important for you, but everyone knows your address now dude :smile:

i used to live right down the streetā€¦

I work down the block from you! We should meet up 1 day

Too late. Enjoy @on1y

1 Like

Thank you I didnā€™t realize it was under the post I thought it was a message

Now you delete this :wink:

O hell! I signed up for this ages ago, but totally forgotten about it since and went on to something else. Could you sign me out of the order please. Sorry for the hassleā€¦

yeah sure thats easy enough

Sorry man. I went with another option. Please pass mine on to someone in queue.

Due to dropouts there are still plenty to go aroundā€¦also if you want some spare carbon parts I have 15 aswell for 8$ a piece. Keep in mind me going back to korea makes these cheap now. 10 set of mounts with no screws 220$ with screws 240$. 24 sets with screws left 51sets without

i didnt know purchasing hardware screws was still available =(

I have a bunch of people message me overnight wanting out sorry.

sent you pm, these mounts look amazingg!!~ no worries man!!

If fit 60xx then im interested for one

Pmā€™d yesterday, just waiting for paypal info to send payment. Canā€™t wait to get my hands on a pair of these!!

ikr me 2 dude!!!

Everyone that has paid has shipped today. I have tracking numbers but I have 120 tracking numbers not linked to namesā€¦ I did keep all receipts just in case though. Still have loads of mounts left if you want some now is the time 50mm-63mm motors fit. @obstriker

4 Likes

Thanks man