[EU/US] 22$ Carbon Motor mounts anodized aluminum clamp

Dang it I want something cheaper but I think that is my only option

Iā€™m still going to get this mount to but Iā€™ll let you Kno when itā€™s ready but I like @Shogu12 better so I canā€™t wait to get it

"Does not work for 63mm"

True but look at the comments plus the told me he is waiting for the new batch of 63xx mounts he didnā€™t think ppl wanted them so I told him I did so he told me he had some coming and would order more and he will add listing for the new size.

I have this mount. It works with 63mm motors. Just saying.

1 Like

Has anyone received any type of update or refund from Shogu12 at this point?

Nope I have not

I donā€™t think it is easy for @Shogu12 to actually respond to use

Hey @Shogu12 hop off the missiles for a second haha but hope all is well and they ainā€™t jerking you to much.

1 Like

As I understand it @Shogu12 is currently on deployment, he most likely cannot respond, just be patient.

This is just part of group buys, stuff like this happens. Never, and I mean NEVER, get in on a group buy if you are in a hurry. By their very nature group buys are cheap but slow.

3 Likes

Was just giving him a nice message to return to

1 Like

I paĆ­d one month ago but I didnā€™t get anything so far. Shogu is not answering my mails. Seems to be busy. How long did the shipping take to you guys?

No one of us has the motor mount yet. We all need to wait till august until @Shogu12 is back from his work and able to complete this group buy.

does he still selling?

Yes, I think so. Just wait and be patient :slight_smile:

Anyone intrested in buying my slot? Dm

I guess, depends if he responds. Do these fit 63mm motors?

Does anyone think this mount will work on matrix 2 trucks?

No bueno, itā€™s meant for Caliber 2ā€™s

OP seems to be missing :confused: