[EU/US] 22$ Carbon Motor mounts anodized aluminum clamp

Whatever, to be honest I really don’t care how long these take to arrive. But the worst thing is being left in the dark…

@Shogu12 at least tell us what the deal is.

2 Likes

Everyone I am so sorry I havrnt been responding to you but I habe been put on a Tdy( temporary duty assignment) to Alaska on the last minute I am not scamming you and still have full intention to send out the mounts. Currently I am living in contingency dorms and wifi just is not a thing here. I will be here until aug 6 please be patient and stop blowing up my E-mail. I understand it is frustrating but I cannot change it. I will thing of something to make it up like a permanent 20% discount for everyone involved once my shop is up and running

this is what I am doing 14 hours a day for 30 days.(This is not war nor any aggresion towards anyone but merely an exercise)

7 Likes

Thanks for the update, I understand duty calls.

Would it be possible at all to have all the gear shipped to anyone on this group buy to handle the individual shipping? I, for one, would volunteer. I’m sure there’d be others.

Is it possible to cancel order? Bc Im building for someone that just cannot wait

2 Likes

I’ll take his slot!!!

I am with him and I would like to have a build done by now not August but I completely understand or if you could have someone else ship it out

1 Like

Me too, can I back out?

3 Likes

i’m so sorry but i want to step back too…

1 Like

@Shogu12 I think so that a ton of people don’t drop out get someone else to ship it

1 Like

Thumbs up for working on the warthog! Love me some a10 action all day! Sucks that you got dragged in a very bad time though.

Might be in if we can express ship everything out in the next couple days. Would love the mount but not in august

Totally understand that duty called. I can fill in for 2 for anyone who is backing out. Just let me know. Stay safe!

I’m still in and could fill in for another 2 mounts to cover someone who wants to back out.

Yea, I need to finish my build by mid june, so I gotta back out too. I’ll send you a PM too.

I’d like to stay in, but will try sourcing mounts from other places. Does anybody know where I can get mounts like these for a good price? Right now I need one urgently, the rest could wait.

Same I need another cheap mount fast.

It’s one on Amazon that if you look up 63mm it will pop up and it’s blue but they told me they are coming in this week

Skateboard Electric Motor Mount DIY (Caliber II Truck Compatible) [Premium] (50mm) https://www.amazon.com/dp/B072MHSGP6/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_apa_h2ipzbWMZ9RCQ

How much is it

I believe his email would be round 60$