[EU/US] 22$ Carbon Motor mounts anodized aluminum clamp

In for three oft these…

@rwxr correct just the nuts and bolts for me. Thx!

I just want two complete sets for two dual setups. Not eight. Sorry for the mixup.

1 Like

Nothing to excuse, thank you! Just doubt you didnt see maybe.

1 Like

posted my request for 2 mounts for a new project in goggle form,

thanks

Thanks @Shogu12 - i’m on the form now!

Awesome! I’m in for 2 sets (filled the form too).

I’ have already filled the forms in 3 sets, didnt it count me in? PM sent

This is a detailed design where with slots for a idler. It is 18 mm longer and you could use 16mm diameter needle bearings. In the picture you see how the Belt would look like for the shortest position with the most defensive Idler position for a 15 / 36 drive ratio. Just as a idea. Maybe more would like to have these plates.

You can also see that at the most defense position the idler is in line with the plate if you want to mount the idler at the bottom.

5 Likes

Hey if enough people want this I’ll order some next time. My concern is that the longer mount would reduce places to fit it and the longer belt would actually make the idler necessary, so far I havent needed an idler.

Im in with 1 full set

Added myself to the google list. Any chance we could get a motor pulley group buy going too? Maybe for the standard 36t size in different widths?

1 Like

I put down on the google form for 4 Sets!

What size motors will it fit more specifically will it fit a 59mm motor

@Marshallin: You have ordered 10 full sets + 1 plate + 1 clamp + 1 set of screws. Total 11 full sets, correct? @OmarZ: You have two orders. One with 2 full sets and one with 1 full set + 1 clamp, correct?

Would it be possible to add holes on the top and bottom of the mount to then 3D print A belt cover?

1 Like

Also what Belt length do I need with this mount?

If it’s enertion size then you need 265mm

1 Like

Yes it would I’ve been contemplating it myself.

As you asked for the holes i went ahead and 3d printed a mock-up. All mounts will come with the holes.

3 Likes