EU/UK Group Buy Deck - BKB Tayto and // optional enclosure single stack and double stack

So any more thorts on @bigben enclosure now you have the decks to hand?

If someone has second thoughts about the Tayto and enclosure I would be happy to take it off your hands :grinning:

Right so.

1 package got shipped to Ben

But 2 got accidentally shipped to me. I don’t have a permanent housing situation so basically I will have to sort this stuff out tomorrow and pay customs for 1 of the packages.

Soon to be sorted out finally :disappointed:

1 Like

I still don’t have the decks to hand. There’s been a mix up with the delivery and they should get forwarded on to me next week.

Do you have a link for those? IMG_3832

1 Like

Is there going to be another group buy for the deck+enclosure in the future? If so im most likely in!

Im having other plans and changed my mind. If it’s not too late we can arrange something. Get the stuff shipped to you, you pay me.

It’s the deck + single layer enclosure. Let me know if you’re in.

2 Likes

Give @moon a shout to let him know if you get it sorted and we can make it happen.

2 Likes

Pm sent 10 ch

1 Like

somebody wants to change is single stack to an double stack enclosure?

accept the price difference as a loss

What do you have right now and what are you trading for?

prefer to have SS instead of the DS which I ordered

1 Like

Like Taz also said.

In case someone changes their minds, I would gladly take it off your hands :slightly_smiling_face:

especially with dual stacked enclosure :slight_smile:

We’re sorting out the payment. I’ll let him know once that is done. Then the delivery address can simply be changed :smiley:

2 Likes

Perfect, looking forward to getting my hands on them!

mocking up my build

10 Likes

I want to see it assembled…

3 Likes

I got myself a Taytooooooo…:grin:

4 Likes

Are these out? I still. Haven’t received tracking info