EU/UK Group Buy Deck - BKB Tayto and // optional enclosure single stack and double stack

Okay one more and then you guys can pay @moon

1 Like

I will send invoices if theres 4 people

Is this EU only, or can US get in at a reasonable price? Been thinking about a Tayto w/ dual 6374 170kv’s as my first build for college use.

You can just buy directly from my website if your in the USA

EU orders will be shipped to moon and then he will distribute.

I may be able to get @moon boxes too if they fit nicely in the main shipping box. Just ordered a custom size today.

2 Likes

That will help a bunch

1 Like

Well I have ordered 4 Tayto and I’m in EU. So if you want you can ship them all to me and I can ship them to eu ppl if they can pay my shipping cost, then they don’t need to wait for 1 more order. As long as you still use the express shipping I paid for(need them fast)

1 Like

I don’t understand

From what I can read here it looks like you are waiting for 1 more order to do the groupe buy? I have already ordered 4 Tayto a long time ago I’m waiting for from bkb shop. And I’m located in EU. So if he ships all the orders here with my 4 decks to me you don’t have to wait for one more order. Or have you already collect orders for a groupe buy to happen?

I’ve already collected orders, more people want to join. Need 4 decks/enclosures to add the new people in

1 Like

Ah ok, just wanted to help out. Thene you already set and don’t need my help I gues :slight_smile:

3 Likes

@JLabs @moon ayy thanks guys. Now we just wait for a 4th guy

Think theres 4, he is just deciding if he wants an enclosure or not

1 Like

I want a deck if poss.

1 Like

OK. Just fill the form out and I will send the invoices out today

Transfered the money :sunglasses:

1 Like

Thank you :wink:

I’m at uni right now but will pay this evening

1 Like

Done and dusted.

2 Likes

Paid! And thanks for doing this for us

1 Like

Sweet, as for now, do we have some kind of rough ETA for the goods to be delivered to us?

1 Like