EU/UK Group Buy Deck - BKB Tayto and // optional enclosure single stack and double stack

I’m in no hurry

That’s great news! Just let me know what I owe you when you have everything together!

Ben should have the VESC :grinning:

2 Likes

@bigben please don’t forget about my spud and enclosure :slight_smile: no rush at all, happy to wait

Ha, was just thinking about that today… Was looking through the pile and thought, why have I got so many taytos? I’m off on holiday tomorrow. So have a list for when I get back if that’s ok?

2 Likes

of course it is mister! put it at the bottom of your to-do list, lowest priority , it’s really not urgent at all.

And don’t forget to send me the paypal details so I can pay for it!

1 Like

and have a great holiday! sounds like you need it after the pace you’ve been keeping the last few months

did you get the bergmeisters setup?

Really like the Tayto deck!

My setup:

• 10S2P with Samsung 40T
  • 60A smart BMS
  • Ownboard hubs their esc and remote
  • 4A charger (2x2A standard chargers in parallel)

I’ve put some griptape on the deck but it’s just temporary until I receive my new griptape. I only need to finish my enclosure :hugs:

IMG_20190404_174713 IMG_20190404_174636 IMG_20190404_174600 New griptape arrived IMG_20190426_200024

4 Likes

@bigben any taytos left?

Hi, sorry none left. Just got the last ones to ship out. (I’ve been away from home a lot)

Its sick how stable this board is when its so small. Here is a ride where we reatched 70km/h without crashing :joy:

3 Likes

Holy macaroni! :astonished: :joy: