EU/UK Group Buy Deck - BKB Tayto and // optional enclosure single stack and double stack

@bigben oh yes baby, your work is awesome I need one of your gorgeous enclosures :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

Yes pleas Might be best if you keep hold of my tayto and ship it with the enclosure

1 Like

Thanks for your effort, happy to see its close to me! pleease, ship deck + eboosted enclosure to me. I was prepared to pay the shipping to France (just pm and i paypal you). If possible, i donā€™t want to wait too much.

I was not expecting to be doing this part! I will try to get the most of the simple shippings done this weekend. Like I say, Iā€™ll pack them and send you guys the details so you can buy the shipping and send me the labels. Sorry but so busy with work.

2 Likes

the work involved to process orders is no joke, that is a good idea!

would it be best to get folks to print the labels and post them to you to avoid a label and printing nightmare for you?

1 Like

No rush for mine, but please no DPD :wink:

1 Like

No problem printing them and slapping them on the parcel!

My deck took an other route, but I still would be happy if you could make an enclosure for me too.

1 Like

Shall I bring it to Paris with me in the summer??

1 Like

Nah, we will ship it together with stuff @moon will sent me as soon as you both ready for it.

2 Likes

ok, will do whatever you ask to get it ASAP.

1 Like

I suspected you will end up with a lot of sticker sheets with two stickers left on them, which definitely triggers my OCD - not going to be sleeping well for a while after receiving this horrifying news.

1 Like

Is this group buy still running? Would love to get in on it if so.

Edit: Just read through the thread and appreantly I missed out. If anyone has changed their minds I am happy to take either an Eboosted SS or a Tayto of you. :slight_smile:

1 Like

I have both the Tayto and enclosure in stock now:

https://buildkitboards.com/products/enclosure-for-jet-spud-29

2 Likes

Anyone on here want ot trade a DS for my SS? Ill pay for the shippingā€¦

yes! today I received my deck and enclosure :+1:

Really happy with size, shape and quality of the deck. Good job @JLabs

@Eboosted your enclosure rocks, nice design and fitment

and also big thanx to @moon and @bigben for making this groupbuy possible

thanks guys!

6 Likes

+1 for that. received mine also and could wait to stand on it. i love the concave feeling and the kickball. Thanks a lot. Was my first groupby, perfect ending!

by the way, for info i am going to adapt a enertion RSpec, on it, and it is old school fix. on tattoo only new school holes are drilled. not a big dealā€¦

:heart_eyes: @JLabs @Eboosted :+1:@moon @bigben

2 Likes

Just an update for the guys whoā€™s decks I have.
Iā€™m getting the mould progressed but have to go away for work next week so mid Feb this should be moving. Sorry for the delays. Pesky day job getting in the way again!

5 Likes

I donā€™t mind at all, take your time master

2 Likes

No rush here Ben, as Iā€™m sure youā€™re painfully aware of :+1: