EU/UK Group Buy Deck - BKB Tayto and // optional enclosure single stack and double stack

Both packages shipped to Ben now

1 Like

@F.Taylor

PM me your phone number - for shipping, when the time comes

Remembering my welder with mine? :slight_smile:

Still have it,its with me not ben.

So I guess ship it separately?

I had to change the electrodes btw, I didnā€™t tell you and I should have told you sorry

No worries

1 Like

@moon any more precise ETA? canā€™t wait!!!

I wish I could be but weā€™ll give updates

I chose 2 delivery to Ben so heā€™ll get them quickly

Then he needs time to make the molds and enclosures for people who want them

And then shipping.

3 Likes

And then a ton of love

1 Like

No parcels todayā€¦ Iā€™m out of the country on Monday so hopefully i will arrive back to the boxesā€¦

huh? Am I missing something?

I thought I bought a deck and enclosure from jlabs? the enclosure itself already created by eboosted. I was under the impression it only needs to be forwarded.

what about the molds?

You arenā€™t missing something. I worded it wrong

Some people bought enclosures and others want ones from Ben, - those people wait.

If you bought the eboosted enclosure then it will be ready to ship when the decks go to ben

When the decks reached Ben. Right? I think they already on the way.

Yes they are on the way

thanx for clarifying :+1: and all your effort

At the end we need to pay some extra for the shipping and customs right?

Its all covered :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Ben has the decks now :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Guys, Iā€™ve got the stuff laid out on the floor and am working out what goes with what etc. Iā€™ve got a query. There were 4x Single stack eboosted anclosures ordered and paid for.( @angeljmm, @taz, @FredXanadu, @evangreen)
Now, one of these enclosures seemingly didnā€™t like the idea of being shipped all the way across the ocean to a land with an uncertain future so it decided that it wanted to stay with Uncle Jaredā€¦ So what Iā€™m saying is, do one of you guys want volunteer to either;

not have an enclosure and get a refund from @JLabs

Wait for me to make an enclosure on my deck and send you one of those

Wait for Jared to catch the naughty one, smack itā€™s bum, pack it up and send it over?

For the shipping, Iā€™m going to get some more boxes and bubble wrap tape etc and beg a donation to cover this. Then I had the idea that if I packed everyones parcel, then I could send each individual the dimensions and weight and point you to the interparcel site. You could purchase your own shipping, send me the PDF of the shipping label. Then I can print it out, slap it on the parcels and take it to the post office/parcel shop? For the guys that wanted me to make enclosures I will start the plug this weekend but thereā€™ll be a little wait as Iā€™m flat out at real work which is inconvenient to say the leastā€¦ If you guys want to remind me who wanted one Iā€™m all ears.

4 Likes

I know the answer to some parts of this questionā€¦ But. Did you guys want to have an enclosure when I make it? Single Stack for nowā€¦ @Grozniy @Eretron @sk8l8r @F.Taylor @Darkie02

Yes please, great to hear they arrived :slight_smile:

1 Like

Yes, please.

1 Like