EU/UK Group Buy Deck - BKB Tayto and // optional enclosure single stack and double stack

So is this the same topic as the one you are referring to?

I am a bit confused :man_shrugging:

Is this the same group buy as this one

https://www.electric-skateboard.builders/t/the-new-bkb-tayto-31-starting-eu-group-buy/68048/58?u=andy87

that´s why i linked the update. don´t know how it came to it, but there are two topics for the EU GB, but both managed by the same people. @moon please correct me if i´m wrong

since it’s taking so long…

do we get the discount on the enclosures mentioned in this black friday topic of Alan

https://www.electric-skateboard.builders/t/black-friday-sale-eboardperu-enclosures-and-battery-packs/75083

@moon @JLabs

Not my decision

I have had the enclosures for a long time, and paid for them before the sale. Therefore I won’t be able to offer the discount

@JLabs, hearing rumours about abec11 closing. Is our order in jeopardy?

3 Likes

Wondering the same thing.

No, they are made by a different company not related to Abec but I heard they were merging together. Decks are being cut as we speak.

2 Likes

Can I still join the groupbuy?

Don’t think I can let anyone in now.

@jlabs

I can pay right, as in right now if you want. 1 click away from submitting survey

Edit: submitted survey, I’ll keep an eye out for any news fingers crossed

1 Like

Yeah we can add 4 people, maybe 8 but will likely need 4 total to fit in the box.

@LouisVW

2 Likes

If there is still a spot for me, i will join the GB, as @LouisVW just informed me :wink:

I already got the Spud from @JLabs but, despite it being really cool, i miss a kicktail!

Ok fill the form out if you haven’t already

I havent check the form in a while - checkin now

@LouisVW @Yecrtz

I have your form submission

@Lobap

Fill form pls

Okay one more and then you guys can pay @moon

1 Like

I will send invoices if theres 4 people

Is this EU only, or can US get in at a reasonable price? Been thinking about a Tayto w/ dual 6374 170kv’s as my first build for college use.

You can just buy directly from my website if your in the USA

EU orders will be shipped to moon and then he will distribute.

I may be able to get @moon boxes too if they fit nicely in the main shipping box. Just ordered a custom size today.

2 Likes

That will help a bunch

1 Like