(EU) Groupbuy Leftover Enertion Parts - finished! THX guys

Also paid :ok_hand:t3:

1 Like

Nearly everyone paid! Waiting for just 3 more people to make payment! Let´s go guys :slight_smile:

2 people left to pay!

1 Like

cough up boys! I’m eager to get that stuff!!

3 Likes

Lets goooo boyzzzz! :money_mouth_face:

One guy hopped off, so I´m gonna throw our money to @DanSkates tomorrow :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Money is sent, all good. We´re expecting the stuff at the end of next week i guess. I let you know as always :slight_smile:

3 Likes

The Custom dogs are currently sniffing through our stuff. So bear that in mind if you are allergic to dogs :monkey:

For real though, our stuff should arrive any day now :slight_smile:

8 Likes

Should only be Cores in there, not hardcore

this will be as hardcore as a pully order from down under could be! frigginhardcore!

2 Likes

Stuff arrived at Customs Saarbrücken. They´ll check everything again (?) and i´ll get a message soon that i have to pick up the stuff.

1 Like

They don’t deliver it to your doors? :open_mouth:

not sure, only had to pick it up there once, because they thought a remote group buy was kind of a weapon on their scanners :smiley:

1 Like

Nah Ull be grand bud I had 2 orders from enertion to eu on Black Friday delivered to my door charged me 25%vat plus a 14.50euro handling charge on both them that was why I couldn’t send ya the payment plus I’d a 150euro order I ordered from us come in last week … there’s a way to claim back the handling fees tho I’ll find it for ya just have ask them to write it on the box.all adds up

All good, i took the stuff and payed just the standards; no additional fees, so you guys just have to pay the shipping I stated in the price sheet above and no additional stuff :slight_smile:

I´ll pack up your things this evening!

So let me know if you like standard or tracked shipping like i stated above and send me the monies!

If you´re fast and pay today, i´ll ship your stuff out tomorrow morning!

If you´re not sure about your shipping price, let me know and i´ll figure out the weight :ok_hand:

2 Likes

So we just send you money through paypal again for postage?

1 Like

Yep, that´s all :wink:

I´ll write everyone to confirm shipping address and than ship it out as fast as i can :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Ok, paid :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

Perfect! Yours will be the first one out tomorrow :slight_smile:

2 Likes

What’s the total weight for mine and I’ll make payment now.

1 Like