(EU) GROUP BUY - TB218 trucks - €67,68 without shipping - COMPLETED

Good for me :wink:

2 Likes

Ok let’s do it! When do you need the cash?

1 Like

Sticky gift? Just so you know. Weed is illegal in Finland :sweat_smile:

4 Likes

Great! I will need the cash hopefully later today or hopefully tomorrow. Right now im at work, so will check calculations for mistakes when I get home. Will make a really long post explaining refunds, time, payment, etc when everything is ready :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Just that you know, if you are going to use PayPal then make sure your account has been validated over the time otherwise when PayPal sees a lot of cash coming in a short time it will hold it on and you can not use it until you prove that you ship the things out. Of course if we pay with friends and family there is no problem. I am fine with paying without good and service. Just that you know beforehand.

4 Likes

Totally forgot that! As far as I can remember am I not validated. Will just have to check that. Thanks a lot!

1 Like

In case you can make an account with TransferWise. It takes like 5 minutes.

1 Like

I’ve called paypal and my account is not limited :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Then let’s do it!!! :grin:

2 Likes

Hey everyone!

I’ve now finally got all the numbers and information together. All you need to do is sent me the money (explained below) and I’ll take care of the rest.

Here is how things are gonna go:

Description:

Item: TorqueBoards 218mm trucks Details and photos can be found here

Time frame:

The time frame is quite hard to calculate in days, but here is step-by-step on what’s going to happen:

1. I have received all the money
  2. I place the order
  3. Trucks gets shipped
  4. Items reach customs
  5. Customs get paid
  6. I buy supplies (boxes, tape, bubble wrap, etc.)
  7. I receive the trucks
  8. I pack the trucks
  9. I buy shipping labels
  10. I go to my local library to print shipping labels
  11. Ship the trucks to you
  12. You receive the trucks

Rules:

You got until the 15/02-2019 23:59 CET to either:

• Pay all of the money
  • Give me the message, that you don’t want to participate in the group buy anymore.

After the 15/02-2019 23:59 CET is there only one way to leave the group buy. You have to message me that you want to leave the group buy, and then I’ll contact the first person in the que. If he/she does not want to participate in the group buy anymore and there is no one else in the que, will it be your job to find someone else before the 15/02-2019 23:59 CET.

In case you do not find anyone and you insist on not paying the amount, will it be possible for one of the other participants to get 2 sets.

In case you do find someone, will I be sending your money back. I will be taking care of the rest. I do not guarantee that you will be receiving all of your money again, as there MIGHT be a really small fee from paypal.

Other useful informations:

• There won’t be any warranty on the trucks with exceptions decided by me.
  • It won’t be possible to return the trucks after you receive them.
  • You will have to pay the full amount upfront.

Payment:

usernamee

It’s only possible to pay with Paypal. You can either choose F&F (link below) or G&S. For G&S do you have to DM me, then I’ll send you my email :slight_smile: Please note that is it a bit more expensive to pay with G&S. Price can be found next to F&F price.

In case you want untracked shipping, sent me a DM and I’ll give you the total price.

In the message box, please put your:

• Forum username
  • Address
  • Phone number
  • Tracked or untracked shipping
  • F&F or G&S

Please don’t check the box that says some like “Im buying a product or service”. You will have to pay the remaining money afterwards.

(please don’t mind the different names :joy:) Paypal.me/Frederik11 Please choose “EUR” as the currency

Belgium “group buy”:

@rey8801 @pjotr47 @XplorerBE @Gerrycorrado

belgium

This section is only relevant for those who have been tagged.

The amount above is what you have to pay me.

I will be shipping the trucks to one of you. That person needs to buy shipping, boxes and tape. The trucks will be wrapped in bubble wrap, so no need for that.

All of the items will be shipped in one box, so that person who receives the trucks, need to find 3 boxes for ship the other trucks.

I am not responsible for how much each of you will have to pay that person for boxes, shipping, tape, etc.

When shipping the trucks, each box should contain: 2x truck hangers 2x base plates 2x set of bushings 1x gift

Calculations:

For all of you that want to see the calculations, here you go :slight_smile:

calc

That was everyting! If you got any questions, feel free to post a comment :slight_smile:

3 Likes

@Mich21050 @Gerrycorrado @rey8801 @XplorerBE @pjotr47 @Sedmii @wapkoen @L3chef @angeljmm @trelensis

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

3 Likes

@bullrider12 @rickdekreij @LukePL @mackann

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

3 Likes

That is a detail explanation. Money on the way :wink:

1 Like

Wait.

You might wanna talk to @pjotr47 @XplorerBE @Gerrycorrado to get the final shipping price from from one of them to you. You decide, but just to make sure they don’t get more expensive. Or you might already know the price?

2 Likes

Ops… :laughing:

Ah well @pjotr47 @Gerrycorrado @XplorerBE how are we going to do it? Does someone live around Gent?

1 Like

Payd, thanks

1 Like

Paid image

2 Likes

Do you need it fast? Or can I give it to you on the groupride?

Which group ride? I would need them in reasonable time but if it’s a problem I pay the difference and get them ship to me. I thought most of you was living in Gent. Since when I proposed that solution at the beginning @XplorerBE was fine with it.

I’m going to send you the money tomorrow… need to go to the bank… :joy: :slight_smile: BTW: Your stickers are on the way… :joy:

1 Like