(EU) GROUP BUY - TB218 trucks - €67,68 without shipping - COMPLETED

didn’t aspect the simple trucks were gonna be the last piece of the puzzle but looks like that :laughing:

3 Likes

I know that feeling! It sucks big time but what can we do. Is the factory in china or usa btw?

Can’t remember if he said that, but sounds like China

Most likely since the price is so low…

it’s China

1 Like

Just spoke with Dexter. The trucks are being sent out from the factory! They should be at TB next week.

3 Likes

Awesome. Then I can get some accurate measurements and cad some mounts for the motors I should receive probably next week. Cnc them at work… All thats left to do is buy & build a 10s5p battery and assemble. Then I’m golden for the summer. Can’t wait :sunglasses::sun_with_face::grin:

3 Likes

sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo. any news?

3 Likes

Unfortunately not… guess I’m gonna give them a few more days…

Any news? Could perhaps someone from TB get in this thread and shine some light on the subject… Would be nice to get the trucks this skate season…

2 Likes

I think I am gonna make my precision one earlier :man_facepalming:

2 Likes

Unless these are handmade by someone without hands Im having a hard time seeing how a set production can take five months for a product that isnt in development stage

@torqueboards

4 Likes

Alright folks.

Just spoke with Dexter. The trucks should arrive at TB any day from now. They have been shipped from the factory and TB got a tracking number. What really concerns me though, is that he wrote “Maybe upcoming week”. Sure hope the upcoming week lol.

Anyway, he will give me a shout back later, maybe today, with current tracking status.

Hopefully everyone will have their sets before the session starts…

4 Likes

Torqueboard their delivery times are just as bad as those of enertion. :see_no_evil:

1 Like

If it makes you guys feel any better, it usually takes 5 days to a week for me to get my stuff from them. I live in the US.

Ty for your work @legend27 I really appreciate it! Shall we set a date as an deadline for them? Like first week in june?.. I realise I sound like a little b*tch but I’m seriously getting fed up with all the vendors who can’t deliver a paid merchandise in reasonable time… Ffs skating season is about 2.5 months a year here where I live…

1 Like

GB2

4 Likes

Trucks have been shipped!!!

7 Likes

good news, good news. Thanks!

2 Likes

Hey everyone.

No update from USPS, but still thought you would appreciate some info.

Current shipping status is “Shipping Label Created, USPS Awaiting Item” and it has been that since the 15… Hope to receive some shipping updates soon. Usually doesn’t take that long…

3 Likes