(EU) GROUP BUY - TB218 trucks - €67,68 without shipping - COMPLETED

There shouldn’t be any fees from the bank. Im also going to use PayPal when ordering from TB and select “card issuer” as who decides how much the currency is worth.

1 Like

Hey there! I saw this groupbuy thread today and Im in need for exactlky these trucks. So in the post above it reads that the GroupBuy closes on 15.02. ? Is there any chance to participate in this group buy? I’m located in germany.

Thankjs in advance.

Hey! No I’m sorry, but we’re are already full. BUT in case someone decides to leave the group buy, you can take their spot. I’ll put you in the que (number 1) and contact you if it happens :slight_smile:

I’ve actually seen quite a few people sell those trucks used and new on the forum, so you might be lucky to find some in the EU.

3 Likes

Nope. As far as I know, there were only 15 spots and all are full :slight_smile: @legend27… beat me to it… :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Thanks for your fast reply… Hope someone jumps off from the GB! ^^ … no, joke aside, would be happy to be able to jump on this GB . Let me know when a slot gets free. :slight_smile:

Greetings from germany. Ron

2 Likes

I am currently at work so haven’t been able to check my bank yet. Will update when I get home (4 hours)…

1 Like

UPDATE

All of the money finally reached my bank account.

but

TorqueBoards does not have enough in stock for the group buy…

Not the update I expected and probably either not you.

They will be in stock again in about a month and that’s pretty much our only option.

BUT

The truck axels will be 40-50% stronger!!!

I guess now is the time where it will be possible to leave the group buy (same circumstances as mentioned in the “group buy rules” post).

I’m really sorry for the long delay, but there is not really much to do. I’m sorry…

Screenshot_27 .

3 Likes

sorry guys :cry:

2 Likes

People ask about group buys and sometimes they don’t happen. In about a month or so they will be available again.

2 Likes

Ok thank you for your transparency… :slight_smile:

1 Like

Totally understandable. I can wait no problem.

3 Likes

I can wait. It’s not a problem. And certainly not something @legend27 had any control over. Does it make sense to order them now versus waiting? Just to be sure to get an order in before the new stock is gone. Thoughts?

1 Like

I will ask :slight_smile:

1 Like

I’m not in any kind of hurry at all. Still 1.5m of snow here. And stronger axels sounds great :cowboy_hat_face:

3 Likes

Can wait too, no problem

1 Like

Waiting is also fine for me

1 Like

So there is no option now to enter besides to wait if nomeone leaves the GB?

Thanks in advance! Ron

@Ron Yes, unfortunately…

1 Like

Can wait, expect handsome compensation tho, 50% off big bad wheels should do it :wink:

3 Likes

fine for me also. thanks for all that communication. i’m OK to wait, it will not be the first time…

2 Likes