1 Like

I shall transfer money after work, Im in yo

3 Likes

Just a reminder :slight_smile:

Still missing 2 payments

@linsus @Mich21050

You got 5 hours left. If you got any issues, shoot me a message :+1:

1 Like

will be home in an hour, working late as per usual.

edit: “working…”

2 Likes

Le paid :smile:

3 Likes

Paiiid… :slight_smile: Sorry for the delay everyone… :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Awesome. :sunglasses:

1 Like

In case any of you are wondering what’s going on.

Will have to get the money transfererd from my PayPal to my bank account since I’m pretty sure they are worth more over there. Will update later…

3 Likes

Hey everyone! Don’t know where to start.

First, thanks to all of you that payed a bit more than you really should. That has had a HUGE impact on this group buy and the following update!

So, first I thought I had fucked up. Then I realized I hadn’t and I got saved by the $4 for unexpected + those who were kind enough to send a bit extra :pray: So PayPal gives me 7,22 DKK per. euro. That equals to €1104,8 x 7,22 DKK = 7976,66 DKK in total. What I expected to have was €1104,46 x 7,46 DKK = 8241,808 DKK. Thats a 265 DKK loss because of PayPal’s shitty exchange rate. And for some reason, I can only transfer DKK to my bank account. Not euro. That means I’ll have to stick to the shitty exchange rate.

So lesson learned. ALWAYS when using paypal, make people pay in your currency. Otherwise you will lose a lot on the exchange…

I have been thinking about lowering the import value to $180 because of the shitty exchange rate. Then the total would be 8091,33 DKK for the whole group buy.

So next challenge. I forgot to add my middle name on my paypal account, so I will have to get that fixed. And of course, I need to upload a lot of verification… The reason I need that middle name is to get the money transferred from PayPal to my bank account. Might run into some issues if the names does not match 100%.

Think that was it.

I’m really sorry for the delay, but hope to get it fixed very soon.

As usual, if you got any questions, feel free to contact me :slight_smile:

btw. @Mich21050 im missing your address

7 Likes

Thanks for all your effort, and don’t worry we can all support you

by the way, i don’t understand why you couldn’t just pay from your paypal account, without transferring to your bank account. Die electric skateboard can receive PayPal direct no?

3 Likes

I was thinking the same :sweat_smile: I think that would solve the trouble.

1 Like

I’m glad you’re asking :slight_smile:

Well since paypal also got shitty exchange rates from euro to usd would the price be slightly higher. Here is the explanation: 1 EUR = 1 USD (Paypal): $1,09 1 EUR = 1 USD (Bank): $1,12

900 USD = xxx EUR (Paypal): $900/$1,09 = €825.69 900 USD = xxx EUR (Bank): $900/$1,12 = €803.57

well next time let the people pay in dollar directly

1 Like

yea… Or my own currency (DKK). Then we don’t loose any money by changing currency back and forth.

2 Likes

UPDAAAATE!!!

I’ve been in touch with Paypal and they have confirmed that my middle name has been added. For an unknown reason does it not show my middle name on my profile, but that’s a whole other thing…

I’ve requested to get €1 transferred to my bank account and if that goes well, I’ll transfer the remaining.

I know it would have been a lot faster and easier to transfer all of them at once, but since I recently just added my bank account details again and i’m not sure about the middle name, do I wanna be on the safe side. Would be a tragedy to loose €1000 of your money…

If everything goes as planned and the money is in my bank account really soon, am I expecting to have the order placed no later than friday.

7 Likes

You wrote “loose 1.000euro of MY money” wrong… :smile:

2 Likes

ANOTHER ONE!

The €1 finally reached my bank account today! :partying_face: I’ve now requested to transfer ALL of the money from my paypal to bank account. Hopefully they will be in my bank account really soon.

5 Likes

Isn’t it cheaper to pay tb using PayPal iso paying the bank fees?

1 Like

See 4 post above. I was wondering why also , but legend27 is mastering the subject…

1 Like