(EU) GROUP BUY - TB218 trucks - €67,68 without shipping - COMPLETED

Man I sent you the money for good and service but I paid as friend and family since that what I want to do it. Ahahah got confused :grin: Anyhow can be that I decide to get them ship to me so I will add the difference in case. Sorry for the trouble

1 Like

Paid. Thank you :blush:

1 Like

Bits and bytes coming ur way --> Paid !!!

It is Pjotr’s birthday !!! Give him the gift of the hassle. He is in the middle for all if someone wants to pick up.

2 Likes

Should be possible. Will do the calculations tomorrow :+1:

Paid. Ill pick them up from pjotr on my way back from work and ill bring yours too @XplorerBE

2 Likes

I live in Merchtem, A groupride we organise :joy: Don’t know when. check out esk8.eu on facebook for updates

Thx in advance !!!

@Gerrycorrado

Ah ok, well in that case I will probably just ship them to me. @legend27 I sent you 74 euro and I see is 78.74. May I just send you the difference and you ship my truck to me? Thx

PayPall is drunk, this conversion :smiley: image

4 Likes

Money = paid

Thank you so much for all the effort, and the good statistics :ok_hand: You’re doing a great job!

2 Likes

That sounds fine :+1: just remember to put your address and the other things in the “message” box.

Done! Many thanks

1 Like

Well that makes zero sense :joy: unless I do 699,53*0,1286=89,95

Paid! Char

2 Likes

Done! Zahlung%20TB%20218

Thank you for organizing that groupbuy! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

paid, and forgot to put needed info in the message box (didn’t see it) >> PM

Thanks a lot

1 Like

Update

So one of our participants have decided to leave the group buy. Luckily we have a backup list.

@linsus Do you want to participate for the total cost of €76,78 (F&F) incl. shipping to Sweden?

linsus

12/15 have paid.

Now there is a few of you that forgot to either put your address, e-mail or phone number in the message box.

@pjotr47: Address and phone number @L3chef: Missing €3,07 (you paid the F&F amount via G&S) and phone number @trelensis: Missing address and phone number @bullrider12: Missing phone number @mackann: Missing phone number, address and email (only if you don’t want shipping updates to be send to [email protected])

Please send me a DM with those informations otherwise I won’t be able to buy shipping labels.

And if you got any questions, feel free to ask me :slight_smile:

For those who want some unnecessarily updates

I went to my local hardware store to get some packaging stuff. I also found a perfect sized package for the trucks :+1:

IMG_3946

5 Likes

Apologies to everyone who is participating in this GB… I didn’t make it to the bank today so sorry everyone… I will send @legend27 the money tomorrow :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Already sent you a DM this morning with all the informations :wink:

1 Like

Sorry, didn’t see it :man_facepalming: