(EU) GROUP BUY - TB218 trucks - €67,68 without shipping - COMPLETED

I am gonna sit this one out :smile: maybe that i will participate in another groupbuy in the future

1 Like

Belgium --> correct !

1 Like

Netherlands for me

1 Like

I’m in Germany :slight_smile:

1 Like

Im from belgium!

1 Like

Poland is correct.

1 Like

all correct for me too, thanks

1 Like

In case anyone wanted to be a part of the group buy but didn’t get in, can you reply to this comment and I’ll put you in a que :slight_smile:

Hello! Trying to get a hold on my mate who’s building a board and need some 218… I’ll let you guys know tomorrow if that’s ok? Location @Finland

1 Like

I’ll snag that spot if someone dropped out.

1 Like

@linsus Got you! You’re the first in the line.

@Sedmii @XplorerBE @mackann

I talked to Dexter and unfortunatly is the limit 15 sets for the current price. Otherwise shipping will get more expensive and be too much of a PITA for the very kind DIYElectricSkateboard team.

That means we have to limit 1 set of trucks per person. I have tagged those who “ordered” two sets. When lowering them to 1 set, is the magical amount of trucks 15 sets.

Im sorry, but there is not much to do.

Good news is that I also managed to get us a little gift. They might be a bit sticky :stuck_out_tongue:

Calculations expected to be posted tomorrow.

5 Likes

No problemo for me !!!

Thx for all the effort already !!!

1 Like

@pjotr47 @rey8801 @XplorerBE @Gerrycorrado

Did you want your trucks to be shipped to one person?

if the guys trust me … i’m up for the “hassle”

2 Likes

Haha same thing here. I have some experience with shipping

Sure thanks. I am in Gent if that could be fine for everyone @pjotr47 @Gerrycorrado @XplorerBE Edit: @XplorerBE where do you live? For ne can be everyone so fine for me.

1 Like

Herentals/Geel …

i’m out … no hassle for me :wink: Doesn’t matter for me who takes the task.

No big holiday´s planned ? being out of town for work things ??? That is something i would dislike if trucks were sent out.

UPDATE

Still need to check if all the calculations are correct and clean it up, but I just want to know if all of you are still in with those prices.

Also need to do the calculations if @rey8801, @Gerrycorrado, @XplorerBE and @pjotr47 trucks get shipped together.

usernames

prices_final

€79,13 is the price everyone would have to pay if we decided to split the shipping cost across everyone.

• Spilt shipping
  • Pay own shipping

0 voters

5 Likes

Can go to Pjotr… He seems to be the usual drop shipper :joy: He is also centered in the middle of the country. Xplorer dude, i can get them from Pjotr to you as you live in my neighborhood

4 Likes