(EU) GROUP BUY - TB218 trucks - €67,68 without shipping - COMPLETED

Everybody for themselves!!! insert this is sparta gif

1 Like

I totally understand your point but I would say maybe is better that you first prepare an excel file with the trucks price plus the shipping cost and then we can judge how much we are talking about. I want that everyone take part of it but if for few we all have to pay way more I think you miss the GB main aim. I would say, if possible let’s see the difference first :grin: Just my 2 cents

1 Like

You don’t wanna know how much it cost for me to ship via gls :joy:

$35 to Belgium :joy:

1 Like

LOL

Shipping from Belgium to Denmark is 14euro. If you want I can ship some trucks from belgium to Croatia etc. Croatie is from Belgium 19euro

2 Likes

This is the current excel hell.

Screenshot_26

You are right. Much better to actually know what price we are talking. Will make a beautiful excel when we reach 15 and I know where everyone is located :slight_smile:

1 Like

2 sets for me :wink:

Thx for all the effort.

4 Likes

Which company are you using? Bpost is way more.

1 Like

I take 2 sets to sweden, thanks for doing this

1 Like

Oh boy please don’t talk about bpost, they no longer deserve respect. Lost packages, deliver late or tell nonsense. I have this with them several times a month.

I use most of the time dpd or sometimes gls :slight_smile:

1 Like

:joy: Shipping is just ridiculous to everywhere. even without leaving the country :joy:

Might need you to ship to Croatia, but I will message you if you need to :slight_smile:

2 Likes

With truck price I meant only the total split it. No needs to show all your calculation. It’s just to taste the GB offer and people can judge if it is worth it add the shiipong cost. Anyhow appreciate the transparency and thank you a lot for doing it. I did a GB few months ago and it’s a lot of additional work to do. Plus packaging ecc… I would say at the end would be nice if everyone add like 5 Euro for the effort you are putting in.

When I do dpd quotation is always super expensive. Am I missing something?

I think so… here you can make your label and you must drop the package in a pick up shop DPD: https://www.dpdwebparcel.be/#/banner GLS: https://www.gls-one.be/nl/parcel/

2 Likes

Thanks a lot! Pm for additional info otherwise too much off topic.

2 Likes

Now we are at 16/15 sets. 17/15 if @Sedmii still want two sets even though shipping is ridiculous. Will also have to figure, if it’s still possible to order 17 sets while keeping the price the same.

Aiming to post an update tomorrow with all final the information.

@pjotr47 Pretty sure PostNord is DPD in Denmark. They got some kind of partner ship going on. Still expensive though.

btw.

IT’S NOT POSSIBLE TO JOIN THE GROUP BUY ANYMORE!

3 Likes

Well thst was fast. 17 sets is actually better for TB they will be happy. Believe me! :wink:

2 Likes

Yes correct! I have send some months ago a package with dpd. You also have pick up points :wink:

@Gerrycorrado @bullrider12 @angeljmm @rickdekreij @L3chef

We are actually at 18 sets. All of those with “???”, please reply to this comment with your location :slight_smile: And those who already has their location filled in, can they confirm it’s correct? btw. am i missing anyone?

gb

btw. @epster are you even buying a set?

4 Likes

The country is correct. Thank you for doing this :slight_smile:

1 Like

France for me

2 Likes