(EU) GROUP BUY - TB218 trucks - €67,68 without shipping - COMPLETED

I live in Belgium too maybe if we are close we can get the trucks with one shipping only. I am in Gent

75,7€ for a set shipped to me…good price. I think I’m in.

3 Likes

My sister lives in the city center of Ghent. ( die haar ventje werkt van thuis dus ophalen is makkelijk te regelen) :wink: zelf woonachtig in de stille kempen.

2 Likes

yeh I live in Belgium, but I ma from Italy, so dutch is not my best skills yet :sweat_smile: but it would be awesome if we can deal with it. I am in the center too :wink: @legend27 do you think is it feasible for you if we split shipment cost between two people?

2 Likes

Guys is there a need for upcoming 110mm wheels? @legend27 do you think it’s possible?

@rey8801 @XplorerBE In case you decided to get them shipped together the total for shipping would be $10 each. Then you would both have to pay $79=€70 for the trucks incl. shipping :slight_smile:

edit: wrong reply lol

2 Likes

No probs @legend27!

Those trucks are so cheap, Do I have the chance to pick in? :slight_smile: I can share also shipping with @rey8801 & @XplorerBE , They know me from the whatsappgroup

2 Likes

Am I on the magic list? :joy: :smile:

I talked to Dexter about, if the new pneumatics will have a group buy price. He didn’t know yet. Not sure if the 110mm will have a group buy price.

It might be possible to include the 110mm in the group buy, but it will depend on when they will be available, change shipping cost, group buy price and demand. If we get to 15 sets before they get released, i’m pretty sure it has to be another group buy.

2 Likes

Belgian crew for this GB :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Pretty sure I counted you in :joy:

1 Like

Sorry… :joy: Any idea when you will place the GB order? :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Haha it is to cheap to leave it. If I do not buy it now I’m going to regret it.

@Gerrycorrado are you also in?

2 Likes

I will explain final prices incl. shipping for each country, rules, return, details, etc. when we reach 15 sets. That will also be the last chance to leave the group buy in case you change your mind.

I expect to place the order when we have reached 15 sets and everyone has paid :slight_smile:

3 Likes

yeh true…

I think with the last added we are really really close

1 Like

@rey8801 @pjotr47 @XplorerBE

Shipping would cost each of you $7,2. Total price for the trucks would be $76=€67,5 incl. shipping.

2 Likes

Nice price, was planning an AT build. Count me in !

2 Likes

While everyone is here, I might just give a quick update.

I’ve been trying to get some discount on shipping, but no companies wants to give us any. Only if we sent at least 3000 packages a year :stuck_out_tongue: And when I do actually find someone with really cheap shipping, they only ship for companies…

Shipping might come out a bit more expensive than $17 FOR SOME COUNTRIES (such as Croatia), so we have two options.

1. Total shipping cost will be split everyone so everyone will pay the same amount for the trucks incl. shipping. That’s a minus for those who got cheap shipping, but a way to make sure everyone (hopefully) still wants to be a part of the group buy.

2. You pay your own shipping. Price may vary a lot so you might have to pay quite a bit more than expected. Maybe you have to pay less. Downside is that it might be too expensive for someone and they decide to quit the group buy.

Option 1 will most likely only be chosen if everyone votes on that.

Go ahead and vote :slight_smile:

• Option 1
  • Option 2

0 voters

2 Likes

Most of the time I use GLS or DPD for shipping packages

1 Like