(EU) GROUP BUY - TB218 trucks - €67,68 without shipping - COMPLETED

No it was just a bad joke. Excuse my juvenile sense of humour. @rey8801 man the next time we have a group ride I will take some pics for you. I may do the ones on my test rig though if I have some time.

2 Likes

It’s alright I also have a very strange kind of humor… I mean I posted this gif bc of my stickers… :joy: https://www.electric-skateboard.builders/t/i-am-trying-to-build-a-4wd-e-board-and-need-help/82417/518?u=mich21050

1 Like

Do you speak any German? Bc if you loosely translate Ge Winde it actually could mean…

:slight_smile: Sorry @legend27 for deraling your thread… :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Erm no, i used a Denmark Adress, just used google maps and dropped a human down :rofl:

1 Like

I will ask later today :+1:

I’m thinking if they could lower the price to $20-25 per set we could save about $10 per set.

If they are willing to help you can lower way more. This truck (similar ones) can be bought for 10$ per truck so if they do it just decrease it significantly to be worth it. Just my opinion.

Will ask. It’s probably not first time they get asked so they might have some experience. Only issue might be that customs will most likely open the package to look inside… then we also need a fake receipt or no receipt…

1 Like

of course it won’t be the first time they have been asked about. The only issue would be if they are not willing to do it. For the rest don’t worry. They don’t have to add any paper inside the box. As I said this truck you find almost identical one for 5$ so as long they declare less you are gonna be fine. Of course do what makes you feel better, my was just a suggestion to make the it more appealing and so reach the threshold of 15 sets.

1 Like

@legend27 i would like a set too. And i can confirm indeed that 6374 does not fit the caliber etruck :laughing:. Tried it today and no go. So i had to take one of my 218, so im down 1 so put me up for a set. Will you include motormounts too? As they are slightly different too, might be easy to be able to add a set of mounting rings.

got you :slight_smile: Motor mounts are not included, but we might be able to figure it out. Will ask TB. You would have to pay quite a bit more tax, vat & shipping

1 Like

Otherwise i will just grind down the flat area of the hanger (like im doing today), no prob

1 Like

@legend27 I would like to be a part of that groupbuy, so please count me in for a set :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hi everyone! Time for an update.

So I have now been in contact with TB about the suggestion to lower the declared value. Thanks @rey8801!

They can declare the value as low as $35, but that would probably cause the post company to contact me and ask for a receipt…

$15 per set actually seems quite legit, if you ask me. That means the total declared value will be $225. Just need Dexter to confirm that it seems legit and it will be the price :+1:

With lower declared value that of course also means lower prices for us! The final cost of the trucks will now be $85,8/€75,7 shipped. That’s $10 less :+1:

trucks

@Gerrycorrado Alex from TB said it would be possible to add two motor mounts :slight_smile:

2 Likes

No need anymore, to make it easier ill grind the hanger.

1 Like

@legend27 Hi man, count me as well please, thx. I need a long axle truck and @dareno convinced me that I can remove the back paint and make it shiny :wink:

3 Likes

For that price I’m in. Thank you @legend27 for doing this! :wink:

1 Like

I’m in Also. Thanks a lot!

1 Like

@legend27 Hi, sorry I got the trucks elsewhere. Please take me off the list.

1 Like

Great deal!

I’m in for a set, (sent to the Netherlands)

2 Likes

I’m in also !-) Belgium

Nice deal !!!

If u have extra info, to send money.

2 Likes