(EU) GROUP BUY - TB218 trucks - €67,68 without shipping - COMPLETED

@Mich21050 @wapkoen @VOJT4K @legend27

I have now talked to TB about the final pricing. The first post have been edited with all of the calculations in case you are interested.

THE FINAL PRICING IS $95,7/€84,3 PER SET SHIPPED

We need to order at least 15 sets to get that price.

btw. im sorry @rey8801, but they didn’t sell any trucks without paint/silver finish.

2 Likes

no problem man, thanks for asking it

1 Like

Count me in also :slight_smile:

1 Like

Raw them yourself its easy. Wire brush on a drill or grinder. The black coating comes off. Cool if you leave the recessed torqueboards logo black too. It leaves a nice swirl effect on the alloy too. Did some for a friends build but no pics sorry. Took a while but looked very cool. Been thinking about doing the rest of mine.

2 Likes

You are right actually. I was thinking to use a paint stripper. Does someone know the lenght from side to side with PU wheels installed for this truck?

give me a sec

1 Like

327mm absolute outside dimension with 97 abec clones

2 Likes

thanks I will think about it, is not bad. @legend27 Only one question do you think that they can not lower the price for the custom? I mean not say 0 but half of the price would already make the difference. Did you ask them if they can help us?

I think they are powder coated so it would have to be a strong stripper and I have had some staining occur on other raw jobs using nasty paint stripper. Still nothing that a light sanding afterwards doesn’t clean up. Then a spirit wash and some clear laquer. I left the baseplates black too. Mostly because I was fed up doing it but it looked awesome.

3 Likes

can you please also measure the total length of the truck? from end to end of the axle.

Bear with me again lol

1 Like

15495761123543359062055483775188 I did this a while ago… maybe it helps :slight_smile: Gewinde= Thread

3 Likes

Just use MEK. I haven’t found anything stronger than that 0-0

1 Like

I just took the front bloody wheels off my board for this!!! Yeah axles are 47mm so do the math lol

ps bearings needed a clean anyway

i just bookmarked that in case someone else asks me :joy:

1 Like

I hope you can read everything … :joy: This is drawn after the measurements on @torqueboards website… :slight_smile:

1 Like

312mm thanks!

2 Likes

really professional, fantastic thanks!

2 Likes

in case you get a pic of the raw TB truck, please post it. I really need raw since I won’t be able to paint efficiently the DD i am making. Plus I really like the raw finish

1 Like

Anybody wondering… :slight_smile:

I thought it was a bad fart

1 Like