(EU) GROUP BUY - TB218 trucks - €67,68 without shipping - COMPLETED

Hey! Unfortunately not… Yesterday I talked to Dexter and he didn’t know the current status. He said he would contact the ??? (Manufactur I guess) and give me a shout back when he had new informations :slight_smile:

3 Likes

UPDATE

@L3chef

I talked to Dexter today and he finally had an update!

• The trucks should be finished in production on the 6th of April.
  • Then they should arrive at TorqueBoards on the 10th to the 12th of April.
  • Then shipped out on the 13th of April.
  • Arrive to me on the 18th to the 23th of April.
  • I would ship them on the 24th to 25th of April.
  • Shipping from me to you would be somewhere around a week I guess.

This is only an estimation, so it can potentially be within much shorter time or a bit longer.

I know it’s much longer time than mentioned in the last update where it was a month from there, but there is not really much to do…

8 Likes

That’s really long/ OK well nothing we can do about it. Thanks for the update.

2 Likes

Thanks for the update!

1 Like

So is this moving on as per described? Are they at/on the way to TB?

2 Likes

Just talked to TB :slight_smile:

The trucks have been manufactured and just need to be assembled. They should be assembled and shipped to TB by next week or so :slight_smile:

Dexter also give us the opportunity, to get the old ones instead. They would probably be shipped to me this week.

So I guess it really depends on whether you need the trucks now or for a future build. Also, remember the truck axels will be 40-50% stronger on the new ones!

Should we get the old ones instead of the new ones?

• Yes
  • Maybe
  • No

0 voters

Just to confirm, this is the participants: (No need to do anything if everything is alright :slight_smile:)

4 Likes

^^^^^^^^^^

1 Like

We waited a month so few weeks more is not the end of the world for me. If the same question would have been asked at the beginning then the old one are fine, but now it’s like to get the final left over stock.

5 Likes

voted non (french way…), of course i’m not any more in a hurry.

PS: curious to know why, if there is stock of old ones now, we couldn’t get this ‘stock’ sooner.

To cover orders in the meantime they get the new version. Otherwise you want to buy motor, motor mount and trucks and the trucks are how of stock. They loose more Because the customer won’t buy it anymore. If they want to give us the old one fine, but half of the price. They will have left over anyway. @legend27 you should ask that :wink: it’s a win win for both

2 Likes

Don’t think it would go through :smile: They have already expressed a little bit that they don’t really like dealing with group buys. Too much PITA.

dexter

Ok. Well I guess they will randomly send old version to finish the stock then. I thought this can be a solution for both to finish the stock and don’t have left over in the warehouse. Fine for me to get the new version.

1 Like

Felt a bit bad doing this :smile:

But hey, like you (almost) said, was worth the try :stuck_out_tongue:

@rey8801

chat

3 Likes

Yeh at least we know :sweat_smile: thanks for trying it

1 Like

Thinking all the same as above. … now i want "new"ones !-)

Reading the reply of TB and to much hassle with group buys … he knew it was going to happen and then the hassle begun on his side, not ours. Just my 2 cents !-)

TB … the first and last pair for me

Frederik, thx again for all the effort you are putting in to this !-) Still happy :metal::grin:

2 Likes

Amen Bro… 6nWdk9t

I guess the little far Europe is not what makes the difference

3 Likes

Hey everyone.

Just thought I’d let you know.

No news :pensive:. I’m guessing it might be because of Easter and that we will hear something after.

Happy Easter!

7 Likes

man you are great, nothing to say about you, but damn that is kind of ridiculous how they handle. Maybe I am the only one think so but I do not even remember when we order.

4 Likes

Hey, any update from TB ?

1 Like

Wish I could say yes, but no… :pensive:

Let’s say they got fully assembled the 19. April. Shipping from the factory to TB could be anywhere from 5-10 days. That means they would be at TB the 29. April.

Will contact TB again the 1. May :slight_smile:

3 Likes