[SOLD] [EU/Germany] NEW for sale: Bestech BMS HCX-D596 12s 80A

I’m selling a brand-new, unopened 12s Li-ion BMS. It’s the Bestech HCX-D596. Those are only sold in pairs from the factory, which is why I have one left over.

Price The price is 70 Euro + shipping (I’ve paid 80 Euro including shipping and import duties). Tracked shipping to Germany is 4,99 €, EU shipping 8,89 € (tracked 13,99 €).

Specifications: Voltage: 12s (Li-ion) Maximal continuous charging current: 20A Maximal continuous discharging current: 80A Size (LWT): L120mm W80mm T20mm with E-switch

IMG_8817

More details here: http://www.bestechpower.com/444v12spcmbmspcbforli-ionli-polymerbatterypack/PCM-D596.html

Price Update The new price is 60 Euro + shipping.

Hi,

I am interested in this BMS, is it still available?

Quick question though, what are you using to charge it?

Cheers,

Nick

Yes, it’s still available.

You can either charge it with one of these LED power supplies: Mean Well HLG-320H-54A Or with a generic 12s Li-ion charger like this one: https://de.aliexpress.com/item/50-4V-5A-charger-for-12S-Li-ion-battery-pack-4-2V-12-50-4V-battery/32822974586.html?spm=a2g0s.13010208.99999999.259.320e3c00UKsHJ6

Both options have pros and cons.

Great, and I am assuming this will also work with a Li-Po setup?

No, the BMS is only for Li-ion. Li-Po’s have a different voltage.

Ah, okay, Im a bit confused then, the Bestech link you provided says -

1.Protection Circuit Board for 44.4V 12S Li-ion and Li-polymer battery pack;

Yes, they sell both variants, but I’m only offering the li-ion one.

Ah okay, I didn’t realise it was an either or situation. I thought that the BMS could be used for either, my mistake.

yes and no.

liion and lipos have different lower voltage but the same upper voltage.

as long as you control the voltage cutoff through the vesc, charging up to 4.2v per cell will work with this module.

1 Like

Ah, I didn’t realize that. Good point!

Here is a copy of the datasheet that came with the BMSs.

save it for me im waiting on my friend to decide to buy it or not will let you know by tonight

Sounds good.

Hello, I am interested aswell. Do you want to sell it to me?

Thanks for your interest. I will hold it for @Acido until tonight. If he’s not interested, you can have it. :wink:

1 Like

@Zentaria If you are still interested: the BMS has not sold yesterday and is available.

Please wait im waiting on a guy who im building the battery for to pay you He should pm you today

Alright. No worries.

Is your friend still interested?