EU (EUROPE) - FOCBOX - Group Buy - 0 / 25 available - CLOSED - Please confirm your addresses

I worked out cost of shipment to and back from Austria with kangaroos :stuck_out_tongue: and extended warranty doesn’t make sense :confused: might as well buy new Focbox :slight_smile:

1 Like

message seen he’s going to pay soon I think

1 Like

Can’t spill the beans yet? The suspense is killing me

2 Likes

Shall we do cut off for payment till the end of today?

1 Like

@Bazingazunga has payed all good

Perfect! :slight_smile:

looks like were are good to go :slight_smile: i am on my way to the LDN group ride, once i get back home i will check everything and make the order

1 Like

attempted to place the order just now but there was an issue with the checkout on the website. Message sent to the chaps at Enertion, who I am sure will reply when they wake up and have a coffee as they normally do.

All being well I will do the same, wake up, have a coffee and place the order in the morning - will let y’all know what’s happening…

The issue with the site was fixed over night and I just placed the order…

1 Like

Oh an BTW a couple of you have over paid, if you could give me a day or so I will do a partial refund for the overpaid amt.

Details are on the spreadsheet

** GOOD NEWS EVERYONE **

Our eagle eyed friend @MontPierre spotted a way to get a further 10% off the price of the FOCBOXes.

I will do a PayPal refund of the discount amount in the next few days once I’ve done the calcs. I will put the details on the spreadsheet.

2 Likes

@DavidBanner Surprise :sunglasses:

4 Likes

keep looking for next discounts @MontPierre :wink:

1 Like

He finally spilled the beans :joy:

1 Like

Nice one, i do love a bargain :relaxed:

All refunds have been made to allow for the extra 10% discount - extra beer tokens for the bank holiday :slight_smile:

Payment has been taken from my account for the order, order status is currently “awaiting fulfillment”. Let’s hope they will ship Monday or Tuesday.

Thanks ! :beers:

Hi David. I just received refund of 24.31 but according to drive it should be 36.64. Am I missing something?

nicely spotted @jarzombeg - thanks for letting me know.

I have just transferred the remaining £12.33.

You paid using friends and family, so I (stupidly) reset the PayPal fees to 0 when doing the calcs for your order and it caused an error.

Awesome, thanks!