EU (EUROPE) - FOCBOX - Group Buy - 0 / 25 available - CLOSED - Please confirm your addresses

@MontPierre Yes, what I mean is if you use Friends and Family you will lose buyer protection. Apologies for any confusion in my wording

I think I must have also misread it haha. Ok time for coffee;)

@MontPierre Thanks for proof reading it, always appreciated. I don’t know about you but I can never spot the mistakes in my own writing :slight_smile:

Sending money now! :smiley: Hopefully we will have order placed in a day or two.

1 Like

Guys, I think I have struck gold on something here…!!! I will let you know soon. @DavidBanner check your PM.

:Drumroll:

Oooooo @MontPierre what is it?!?

Once order is placed and confrimed the surprise will be revealed :sunglasses:

@MontPierre haha I’m not even in on this GB just wanted to know the secret :wink:

:zipper_mouth_face::zipper_mouth_face::zipper_mouth_face::zipper_mouth_face: Haha :joy:

transfer completed :slight_smile:

Thanks to all who have paid so super quickly!

I have updated the spreadsheet, and the post at the top with those who have paid

Just payed as well :grin:

Thanks @ACIN

Paid for mine now:sunglasses:

thanks for the payments @leonsc and @ShawnyP

*** UPDATE ***

All payments except @bazingazunga have been made!

You guys are awesome, great effort chaps, this GB is happening! And the order will be placed with Enertion real soon.

*** ANYONE WHO WANTS EXTENDED WARRANTIES - PURCHASE NOW! ***

• please let me know if you need the checkout code for the 50% discount
  • please let me know when you have done this and I will be able to go ahead with the order

@MontPierre I think you were the only other person getting the extended warranty, have you got it sorted yet?

@Bazingazunga doesn’t seem to have been active recently, so I am gonna crack on without him unless he or some one else has any input?

@leonsc has sent bazzingazunga message on FB. He is on our FB group. Lets hope he pays quickly. I’m happy to order without him.

ahh, awesome, hopefully he will see the message and make payment today