EU (EUROPE) - FOCBOX - Group Buy - 0 / 25 available - CLOSED - Please confirm your addresses

Cool thanks, im a noob to the forum so first GB. If you could keep me right on cost and making payment that be cool.

2 Likes

Bumpaty bump bump.

I’d like one if there’s still a spot available. Thanks.

@Jumpman you have jumped in at the right time :joy::+1:t2:

@Jumpman you are on the list. welcome to the group buy.

That is all the slots filled.

Does anyone need Canbus cables for their FOCBOXes, I am guessing at least some of you who’ve ordered more than one FOCBOX will need them?

Is everyone cool with £7 postage? I am guessing from past experience it will be £0.50 - £1 more or less for some folks but should balance out roughly equally across all the orders.

If anyone is not happy with this idea please let me know and I can do it country by country

1 Like

Hi David, how much for the cable?

Was literally typin that

I would be happy to pick it up in person, which part of london are you in?

BTW, there might be a fee from courier company for taking the VAT payment. Not sure if that’s calculated in. If not we can all chip in later but actually it should be fixed fee, not depending on VAT amount. I think round £10-£20? Depends on carrier enertion will use.

I could also pick up if you don’t mind! @DavidBanner

I also can collect

i take one canbus-cable

I thought I could get the Canbus cables from Enertion, but apparently not… Grab 'em anywhere you can :slight_smile:

Collection in person is totally fine, let’s do a skate meetup at the same time! At the very least a quick pub session…

@MontPierre good point re the handling fee, I will put and extra £0.80 on each box to cover that.

I will update the first post with totals for each person this evening when I get a chance to knock up a spreadsheet.

a quick message folks - don’t want to overtake this thread. I’ve been riding few days on 10S3P FOC a FOCBOX. It actually works really well as a replacement for one of my VESC 4.12 - for an electric skateboard and seem to handle pretty well all the hard times I’m giving it.

2 Likes

Same here! I have burned maytech vesc on 2 day and focbox has already survived over a week :wink: happy boy!

*** UPDATE ***

I have created a google docs spread sheet: Group Buy

IMPORTANT:

• I have assumed everyone is in the EU for postage reasons, please let me know via PM if you are in the UK and need postage - the two postage rates are on the spreadsheet.
  • Please check your order details for errors and let me know so I can correct anything that is wrong

PayPal

• When making payment PLEASE ADD YOUR eSK8.builders USERNAME IN THE COMMENTS and ensure your address is correct.
  • I have calculated and added on the PayPal fees, using friends and family means you are not protected.
  • I will PM each of you with the PayPal email address to make payment

error in spreadsheet fixed: FOCBOX TOTAL included extra value which has been removed