EU (EUROPE) - FOCBOX - Group Buy - 0 / 25 available - CLOSED - Please confirm your addresses

@ACIN has been added to the list, welcome to the group buy!

Hi Emil. I you want to, i can put two extra (or how Many you need) on my order, and you can Pay me later on here back in Denmark?

Anyway im also on your remote-waiting-list :blush:

@Nexo has also joined the Group Buy

Hi David, how long it takes between placing order by you and receiving it by me? Cheers

@jarzombeg that is really hard to say for sure because shipping can have delays, customs clearance sometimes takes longer than normal etc etc.

But here is my “best guess” of how long it will take if everything goes smoothly.

Day 1 - Order Placed Day 8 - Order Received in the UK by me Day 10 - Orders Sent out to Group Buy Members Day 13 - 17 - Orders received by GB members

Of course the shipping to the UK may be quicker and I will do my best to get the orders packaged and sent the next day so could be sooner than that if we get lucky.

@atenner - has just dropped out so we have an additional 2 slots that have opened up

I will take 3 (my brother just decided to join in with his double motor skateboard project)

@jarzombeg welcome aboard sir.

You and your brother are building at the same time - that is awesome!

Bump bump bump.

Bump bump, 2 left

@Bazingazunga has messaged me on fb saying he wants on the list but no Internet and not in the country until tomorrow to confirm quantity woop woop

1 Like

Well he has to take 2, no other option haha.

1 Like

@bazingazunga is down for one FOCBOX, we have 1 left.

Who will be the lucky e-sk8ter to grab the final FOCBOX?

Never been so excited to give someone my money ha

1 Like

Hi, you could put me down for the last one if its’s still available

1 Like

thank god :smiley:

:+1:t2: @DavidBanner

Welcome to the GB @ShawnyP!

@Linux0701 has dropped out, so we still have one left - It’s an emotional roller coaster :slight_smile:

Ah cool, if it pos to get a nano x also i’d take one

sure thing @ShawnyP