[EU] 2019 Esk8 Events - Gauging Interest

The Carve Electric Skateboarding UK crew are planning to go to Paris at some point next year, preferably in spring time.

An event either in Paris or London would be supported by us. We can normally get 25-35 e-skaters on rides, and the number is growing well!

Keep me posted if you need any help organising.

2 Likes

guys we need to make the biggest group ride in EU…someone with drones has to come too…we then take some led lights and make a composition while riding.

Wherever we do it it must have easy access by train - we ain’t going to get there by flying! :smiley:

Last time the Carve Electric Skateboarding UK group went to Paris it was quite easy to get on the Eurostar with our boards.

1 Like

Paris is fine for me. I do travel to London by train and it is also easy.

I can help out with a mavic pro

1 Like

mavic is perfect!

1 Like

Where ever it will be i think i‘ll need to fly non the less. But if somebody could borrow me some lipos for my trampa I don’t have a problem with it. Shouldn’t be an issue to get the trucks and wheels in the luggage and the deck I can just take with me in the cabin.

I don’t have lipo but for sure someone will borrow some of them.

1 Like

Does somebody said drone shots? Check out this video from a friend. It was a groupride in Belgium :slight_smile:

4 Likes

It costs £29 to fly from the airport down the road from my house to Malaga, so I’m all in :smiley:

3 Likes

Yeah, that’s a good point. Flight tickets to Malaga can be very cheap if you can use one of the low cost airlines to that destination.

Last time, it only cost me 35€ to carry my 2 e-boards in a box as sport equipment with Ryanair.

And we will be sure to find sun there :sunglasses:

1 Like

totally in for this Liverpool UK june - august able to travel

Nice! have a look here

1 Like