eSkate Lights thread

Which Anker flashlight is this?

image image Made a retaining plate (hummie deck) for these LIDL £1.50 light sets. Head and tail lights… hole for the push button. I don’t use lights a lot so it’s not like I’ll have to change batteries often. (Hopefully)

10 Likes

Is it this one?: https://www.lidl.de/de/crivit-led-fahrradleuchtenset/p270484?searchTrackingQuery=led&searchTrackingId=Product.270484&searchTrackingPos=62&searchTrackingOrigPos=83&searchTrackingRelevancy=96.26&searchTrackingPage=2&searchTrackingPageSize=36&searchTrackingOrigPageSize=36

No, it’s these ones. Teeny and rubber outer.

Anker LC40 :slight_smile:

I thought you mounted drop through on your hummie deck?

Here’s the stl.

1 Like

I’ve got a couple of decks!

1 Like

Anyone tried to put leds inside a Hummie deck? I’m thinking is going this way, these lens that I bought are really small and together with some 3W 220lm Leds produce a nice beam

I may go WS2812b addressable led on the back on a cavity and them cover them with clear resin

The front will be the lens, only have to decide between 2 or 4 leds

What you guys think?

5 Likes

i want to make the whole surface glow do you know what kind of paint should i use to make it glow or any other cheap ways ?

1 Like

RGB addressable light strips on the edge.

2 Likes

One idea is take a translucid plastic sheet, put leds at the edges facing inward and then sand the top, the whole surface should illuminate, there a few signs that are made that way

1 Like

That is cool once you get it worked out please provide a BOM and design information.

Kevin

@Saturn_Corp I use those lights, they can take a beating…

15411302178311930438248 15411302621151564674248

Took it off my board because I’m moving it to my Mtb build

1 Like

I recently got a pair of those lights but they are flood lights. I want lights that allows me to see the road far ahead, what should I use?

Spot lights… or get a hybrid (flood/spot)

Yeah,but any recommended ones here?

Haven’t personally used any except when I had my jeep

I like the sherlights. but it is too expensive.

Mine is great as well. Only issue is the mount that came with it split in two when I tightened it to the board. They’re sending me a new one which is pretty cool.

1 Like