eSk8Tube Video thread

Wtf. Balls to the naked guys and also put some clothes on. I don’t wanna see your naked ass.

Imagine them falling… on their dick… f$&k

3 Likes

will repost tonight

:v: :sunny:

3 Likes

6 Likes

the mad surfer strike back

4 Likes

(not my video)

3 Likes
3 Likes

First GoPro Hero 7 Black + Feiyu G6 gimbal outdoor tests. I didn’t pushed to hard was on 43V so not much range left :slight_smile: The ratling noise is from motor magnets and bearings all together :slight_smile:

2 Likes

That camera quality is really good!! good bit-rate for the video so you avoid OKP’s compression issue. and the low light quality is superb. your tempting me to get one now :smiley:

Just that hyper stable by itself its not comparible to real gimbal like in first video:

Here on backpack strap:

On helmet (it works you can see helmet moving but camera staying in place)

2 Likes

love that girl. That was insane hahahahaha

1 Like

Another video just from day time un edited raw, has some flipped video as gimbal rotated camera and I didn’t noticed it in the end

3 Likes

I wanted to have fluent movement even when I want to film in behind and etc :slight_smile: No need to adjust it just follows flow :slight_smile:

1 Like

Another video this time HyperLapse with some editing still learning :slight_smile:

8 Likes

Cool, what a run to get home :smile: London = City Jungle ! Those biker speed up ! They course you no ? :blush:

1 Like

Well I am with full face so I don’t really get any curses or etc :slight_smile: But these days I ride only on bicycle paths mostly as my board is not in best condition… :slight_smile: But never had issue with them so far :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Same, they prefert to watch the board :smiley: Or just say, hey pull us please ! hahahah

1 Like

Love the sound that thing makes.

2 Likes

https://www.designboom.com/design/electric-skateboard-cat-09-28-2018/

1 Like