eSk8Tube Video thread

Arduino Brake Light with helmet attached.

7 Likes

Taking advantage of an access ramp :smiley:

My first slow go on the bmx track. More practise needed :):rofl:

5 Likes
4 Likes

I was at ā€œKing in the northā€ Downhill skate event in Denmark last week. Even though this is not esk8, i learned a lot from the pros, just by watching how they do things. BIG RESPECT

4 Likes

Enjoy my shakey footage from yesterday, Iā€™m working on a better mount option, the gimble adds shake it will be gone from the next one. Video editing is a new thing too there are some blank segmentsā€¦oops

Iā€™d like to thank the producers of diazepam for making this video possible

4 Likes

Me and my daughter smashing Sacramento on a holiday

5 Likes
1 Like

Saw this, thought it was cool

Miami night ride Episode 12 featuring @mmaner and his son

7 Likes

I miss Miami, love that frikkin place. Thanks for showing us such a good time @Battosaii.

You can barely hear me shoutout to @psychotiller at 2:59 :).

5 Likes

was that the G(ear) murder board? :star_struck:

1 Like

yep, thats her :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Which gear drive are you using? And your sonā€™s boardā€¦ are those the diyeboard airless? Are they secure at speed?

Dope rides!

2 Likes

its the @kug3lis 3:1 fatboy mini gear drive. Itā€™s one of the few builds that Iā€™ve seen on here that use it and what Iā€™m building on as well :smile:

3 Likes

:arrow_up: this :).

Yep, those are the airless wheels. He has never had an issue with them at speed, but as they were from the 1st batch they were slightly undersized. I had to use a press to get them on the 6 shooters, they are are only coming off with a knife :slight_smile:.

3 Likes

Iā€™d love to see airless ones that would fit six shooter hubs or the fatboy hubs. flat-free riding sounds nice

1 Like

12 Likes

that blows away every other ā€˜inappropriate footwearā€™ movie Iā€™ve ever seen mad skills :slight_smile:

3 Likes