eSk8Tube Video thread

Nice, looks like we keep similar company, hahah. he and I have been talking shop and I watched your board’s progress. Man, I may just buy one eventually. Do you notice a difference between his board and generic decks?

I don’t really buy generic decks anymore, too much inconsistency. @treenutters deck definitely does NOT feel like a generic deck. The concave is consistent all the way through, there are no sections more flexible than others, great deck. I’ve never been so locked in on a board before.

2 Likes
1 Like
6 Likes

I would like to see the faces of those cyclists. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I like to color outside the lines.

11 Likes

Well, there was no competition :slight_smile:

Doing some Longboard Riser Pads ABS vs FlexySmart

5 Likes

Where do you get those flexy smart risers?

Today’s VLOG !

10 Likes

i’ve tried to 3d print the front riser pad from @jackw based on unikboards @okp via 3dhubs.com the guy told me that the material is flexysmart 30% infill, right now i only have one and i’m happy with the result, the next week i get the couple and i will try it on my board :slight_smile:

3 Likes

log

2 Likes

2 Wheel Electric Board finished recently. Ride number 6. Raw footage. Max speed about 31 kph.

10 Likes

https://metr.at/r/pFj48
6 Likes
4 Likes

hi! today i rode for the first time with @monkey32 in retiro park (madrid, spain) and made this video

to shoot i used a SJCAM attached to a GT2B controller, i like the result :smiley:

3 Likes

Trying out some 3D Printed wheel pulleys from @Idea They are easy to install and spin very true.

1 Like

This is how loose I run my belts:

3 Likes
4 Likes